Using Anal Sex as Birth Control

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
mardobolo

Re: Stopping birth control because of anal sex

Post by mardobolo » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:13 am

My wife went off the pill when we started having kids, and now that we're done anal is a big part of how we avoid pregnancy.

We just stick with a couple of simple precautions. One is for me to come as deep as I can inside her rectum, so that nothing easily leaks out. It took her some time to learn how to take me all the way in. The part I had to learn was how to have my orgasm without thrusting in and out. When it's time for me to come, what I do is press in as deeply as I possibly can into her -- so that her anal ring is gripping the very base of my penis -- and then I hold myself there stationary while I unload. Very rarely does anything leak out.

As a second precaution, after I pull out I try to make sure she doesn't stay on her belly for too long. I don't know if this actually does very much, but my reasoning is that if something were to leak out, we wouldn't want gravity bringing it into the vaginal opening. Often I'll help her roll onto her side for example.

No accidents so far! Really I think anal is the best form of natural contraception there is. It's far healthier than long-term use of the pill.

Advent

Post by Advent » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:32 pm

My wife didn't schedule her annual checkup in time and ran out of pills - going anal-only was actually her idea, since we didn't happen to have any condoms with us at the time. That was a little over a year and a half ago and she's still not back on the pill.

We usually clean up right after, anyway. I do still worry a little bit, honestly.

nopussy

Post by nopussy » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:24 pm

My girlfriend doesn't use birth control anymore - we don't have any special method really, just that after I cum in her ass, she'll lay on her back. As far as I know the chance of sperm slipping into the vagina after anal is fairly low.

nopussy

Post by nopussy » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Advent wrote:I do still worry a little bit, honestly.

Well, no method of birth control is 100% effective, and some are surprisingly ineffective. While I don't have any statistics on this, I'd bet that anal sex is far more effective birth control than condoms or the pill.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:24 pm

nopussy wrote:
Advent wrote:I do still worry a little bit, honestly.

Well, no method of birth control is 100% effective, and some are surprisingly ineffective. While I don't have any statistics on this, I'd bet that anal sex is far more effective birth control than condoms or the pill.

One of the few studies to include anal sex a form of birth control said it had a 5% failure rate, while condoms were less than 2%. However, if you read the study, it includes those who said their primary form of birth control was anal, but had vaginal sex anyway. I can't imagine the failure rate being even 1% due to leakage or contact with the man's cock after withdrawal from her ass.

My own experience is this, my wife and I stopped birth control many years ago. We continued to have vaginal sex sometimes, but always finished in her ass (I'm not much of a precum leaker) for several years. Now, we've been anal only for nearly 9 years, and I've blown every load deep in her ass (not including those that have gone in her mouth). She never experienced leakage or cumfarts, and always wipes from front to back, and we've had a perfect track record. No pregnancy here.

As anal sex was the primary form of birth control throughout the centuries, until the advent of reliable condoms and birth control, it has a proven track record. At least as long as people keep the cum where it belongs - deep in her ass.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:09 pm

Given that it's been months now since my boyfriend and I finished vaginally I'm thinking now just maybe I should finish with my birth control...
It's a scary thought and I know it doesn't make sense but I'm sorta undecided. It would be nice to be free, but then neither of us can afford to deal with the consequences. Did anyone get any medical advice before quitting?

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:26 pm

theanon1212 wrote:Given that it's been months now since my boyfriend and I finished vaginally I'm thinking now just maybe I should finish with my birth control...
It's a scary thought and I know it doesn't make sense but I'm sorta undecided. It would be nice to be free, but then neither of us can afford to deal with the consequences. Did anyone get any medical advice before quitting?

When you say, "finish vaginally," I don't know if you mean you have vaginal sex. If so, I wouldn't suggest stopping birth control, as the risk of pregnancy from pre-cum is high. The only safe way to stop your birth control is to only allow anal penetration.

Many women are surprised by the physical changes they experience as a result of stopping birth control, such as fewer mood swings, less breast tenderness, and increased libido.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:29 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote: When you say, "finish vaginally," I don't know if you mean you have vaginal sex.

No we do not. I'm leaning towards stopping. It's been months now and I feel the timing is right.

secretlisa

Post by secretlisa » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:21 am

We are AO and I have not used birth control for 5 years. He usually finishes deep in my anus & it tends to stay there until I use the toilet. He also enjoys A2M so sometimes finishes in my mouth. Either way, we have no issues. SL

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:03 pm

taylork wrote:
mcmoose wrote: We've not been overly careful with what happens after I've cum, but generally speaking I cum deep inside her arse and the only way it sees the light of day again is if she decides to expel it by some means. Otherwise, its just remains where I left it :)

mcmoose you should always leave it their as it has scientifically proven benefits for the woman. Just do a search on semen absorption how the rectum/colon is much more efficient.

Oh she likes to leave it in there. Though, she does get the overwhelming urge to push and leads to all sorts of other fun :-D
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.