Late Anal Sex Month

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Robert

Re: Late Anal Sex Month

Post by Robert » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:35 am

You two must be about ready to renew your vows :lol:

Just out of interest, how often were/are you having sex? Do you think getting her to commit to a whole month helped?

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:24 am

Robert wrote:You two must be about ready to renew your vows :lol:

Just out of interest, how often were/are you having sex? Do you think getting her to commit to a whole month helped?

Well, I suggested 40 days instead of a month because once a pshychologist told me that that's what it takes to readjust the brain when a limb is amputed (try googling "Phantom limb pain"). Please notice that after googling that myself, I found out that the 40 days period is just a legend, but since our goal was just readjusting her brain to fully accept anal as a pleasure source, I guessed it could work. And work it did: she discovered anal orgasm, the last three times without direct clit stimulation, and got to actually wanting anal. Now we've gotten back to "normal". As I said in my introduction, I have no desire for an anal-only life, what I crave is a sex life with "equal dignity" for anal, vaginal and oral sex. We definitely feel that we went a couple of steps in that direction. We started doing it just as often as we did our regular sex, two or three times a week, and then gravitated more towards three times, experiencing the apparently usual libido boost that many fellow forumers have described here. I would recommend to any couple to try and have an anal-only month. The physical intimity was better, even cuddling was more, ahem, cuddly ;-) I don't know if we're ready for a No Pussy November, but we definitely try that again in the future.

TRR

Robert

Post by Robert » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:28 pm

TRR, I know you have no desire to go AO but how does your wife feel about it? Isn't it hard on her, once she's readjusted, experienced anal orgasms, started to crave anal and got a boost to her libido? And the greater intimacy which is always more important to women than it is to men?

What is it like for her coming back to vaginal? Does she feel confused and does it take this 40 days (or whatever) for her then to accept vaginal as a pleasure source.

Sorry for all the questions, but most people around here have experience going in one direction only so you'd have a unique perspective on this.

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:34 am

Robert, for us "back to normal" means "back to oral, vaginal and anal sex", and now we enjoy better cuddling with every kind of sex. This morning I asked her about her feelings and she replied that the 40-days-of-anal-only were really necessary to come to accept anal sex and to enjoy anal pleasure, and now she enjoys it almost like vaginal. Trouble is, even I really enjoyed her pussy after 40 days of vaginal abstinence ;-) (I hope this does not equal to swearing in public in this forum ;-) )

TRR
Last edited by TheRockingRoll on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:30 am

TheRockingRoll wrote:even I really enjoined her pussy after 40 days of vaginal abstinence

I have once been AO for 3 weeks, and I also felt something was missing. I would love to go AO for months or even years for fantasy, but I don't see myself quitting vaginal 100%.
Last edited by French Lover on Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robert

Post by Robert » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Thanks for answering TRR. I don't understand but I can accept it. For me, personally, every time I'm fucking my girlfriends vagina I just can't get out of my head what I'm missing out on. It's just not the same physically or emotionally. What's interesting is how many people on an AO forum don't want to be AO! :lol:

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:21 am

I think that this has something to do with the misterious alchemy between lovers. Some ten years ago I had another lover and vaginal with her was really boring, while anal was electrifying... Anyway, I like this place also because different people can really meet and discuss very personal topics without getting judgmental :-) We all love anal, in one form or another, though.

TRR

SailorGirl

Post by SailorGirl » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:15 am

I was very happy to read this story to read that she eventually came from anal sex without clit stimulation. That's wonderful news! How late into your montly session did she finally orgasm? How many times had you done it by then?

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:00 am

Her first anal only orgasm came in the fourth week, but it took all the rest of our anal only 40 days period to make it permanent. Now she comes every time we have anal, that is generally once a week (we have sex other times in the week, but not anal). I think that it's advisable not to do it less than once a week, even if you include some other kind of anal stimulation (like a buttplug) in your normal sex life.

HTH, TRR