How did it come to this and how do I deal with it?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Daddysalice

How did it come to this and how do I deal with it?

Post by Daddysalice » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:11 am

Hi everyone. I have been feeling so frustrated and confused for the last 1 1/2 years and I finally started looking on the Internet for answers and I discovered this forum. It looks as if it might not be very active but I hope some people respond. Ok...here it goes...

I am in a BDSM Daddy/babygirl type of relationship and yes he is old enough to be my father. He is also my boss! I also have two play mates involved in this relationship. When I met daddy, he had me tested for STD's after he had tested my BJ skills and decided I have an acceptable one and could be trained to adapt to exactly how he liked them. So, after my test got back and I was clear, he said, "I'm going to have vaginal sex with you, but only for a few minutes." Well, I am very small and he is above average and it was uncomfortable for us both. He had me finish him orally. The next time we met he took me to the toy store and bought me three different sized butt plugs and said he wanted me to start small and work up over four weeks and that when I could take the one that was his size to be ready for anal and that in the meantime, I could please him orally. He never reciprocated so I was left without having an orgasm.
Well, I worked diligently on training my anus and was ready for him in the 30 days. I was able to relax and it was an enjoyable experience and he came, but I didn't and I wasn't allowed to orgasm. Then afterwards he told me to go off my birth control because I wouldn't be needing it.
I started getting frustrated because I was no longer getting vaginal sex and expressed my need for it. His response was to buy me a Sybian and bought strap-ins for my play mates. Neither of them have anal or vaginal from him...they are only there to give him oral and to play with me.
So here I am 1 1/2 years into this relationship and I don't know what to do! He is sooooooo very generous, I'd say he's spent at least $500k on me, buying me a house and a new car. I finally confronted him about why no vaginal, why doesn't he give me orgasms and he said I will have to learn how to orgasm from anal and I will never get vaginal penetration again unless it's from my machine or from strapons with my play mates.
About six months ago I said I wanted to see my ex boyfriend who was coming to town and he said to go ahead, but I couldn't have anal with him. I didn't. But the next day he seemed to get jealous and said "you are not allowed to date boys anymore, I own you." And I said "but we never have vaginal sex!" And his answer was "it doesn't matter. I bought all of you and if I don't want to use part of you, that's my right. " what do I do?

Robert

Re: How did it come to this and how do I deal with it?

Post by Robert » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:34 am

He sounds like a dickhead. Leave him if you don't like it (it doesn't sound like you do). Other than that I don't know what to say to help you as this is a forum for people who are interested in AO lifestyle and you are not.

LelesDom

Post by LelesDom » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:27 am

I am a daddy in a daddydom babygirl relationship. We are anal only by both of our choices. She is my greatest treasure and I own her bit only through her willingness to be owned by me. If you still want vaginal sex then you should have it. The entire relationship you've descived is very unhealthy and very controlling. Money means nothing in s true Dom/sub relationship. You have to ask yourself... If no money was involved would he still be my daddy Dom. As for anal only... I can only tell you that if you are not wanting to give up your pussy then it is not the right choice for you... My babygirl hates her pussy. But we regularly gave oral sex... Just never any penetration of any kind. And my greatest gift to her is giving her at lead three orgasms every time I hace sex with her

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:09 am

I feel a little sick reading about this. He sounds like a monster. But I think you know that. Most people looking for advice already know what they should do, they just want it confirmed. The question is why come here?

analtom

Post by analtom » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:17 am

I'm new here but here it goes: Alice may be asking us for ideas for a good reason. She may benefit from finding out how to achieve an anal orgasm. Unfortunately this guy would try to stop it if it happened since he is so sadistic, but it is a good thing to achieve. Also remember that many of the women that are here went through a metamorphosis of vaginal to anal. Also, she may need to get away from this guy gently. Believe me, it is no fun living in poverty. It may be better to find a better guy while putting up with this jerk for a short time longer.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:00 pm

analtom wrote:Also remember that many of the women that are here went through a metamorphosis of vaginal to anal.

Yes, but in my case by free choice with a loving boyfriend. The OP is not in that situation and it's hard to see what good can come out of it.

analtom

Post by analtom » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:06 am

Point taken. The overall message here is that sometimes you have to make the best of a bad situation until you can get to a better place. I write using words like may, not because I'm some wishy-washy, indecisive wimp, but because there is a lot of information we do not have (as much as she has told us). For example, does she have a decent cash stash where leaving would be much easier? From what we know so far, probably not. Guys like this bother me. My biggest goal in sex is to deliver the most pleasure for my partner, but this guy is about the opposite. As a male, there are plenty of opportunities for a man to get off over enough time, even for someone like me who tends to last for a while. It has only been two weeks but it would be good to hear more from her again in the hopes that it all works out for the better. A romantic, Hollywood-like ending with some other guy would be the most entertaining but what is most important is what is best for her and her future, even if it is anti-climatic.