Pakistani and loving anal

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
yessica

Pakistani and loving anal

Post by yessica » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:31 am

I joined up to this site after reading some of the experiences from others i felt i had to share mine. I stumbled upon this and reading what others have said took me back to a time in my past where my bf and i had gone anal only.

we were both at uni and it was the first time either of us had had a relationship. it was wild and exciting and new and all those things you experience with a new love. we got physical very quickly. though i worried a lot about sinning (both muslim), each day i met with him i'd lose my mind once again and we'd do all those sexy things i promised i'd stop myself from doing the previous day.

about 6 months into our relationship we were out one day, and he had me up against a wall, kissing me passionately. we were positioned discreetly so noone could see us despite people walking by all the time. he reached into my tight fitting jeans and ran his fingers between my bum cheeks. he then started to massage my asshole. at first it was playful and i really quite liked the new sensation. then he started pushing a finger in and just kinda held it there while i gyrated my body against him. the movement of my body made his finger in my ass feel weird but not unpleasant. it definitely felt better when it was moving around rather than kept still and it just made me want to gyrate and grind against him even more.

when we took a brief pause from snogging I jokingly asked whether he knew his finger was in my bum. he had no idea! he thought he'd been fingering my pussy and was confused why it felt a bit different and why it wasn't as wet as usual (i get VERY wet when aroused, lol). I was expecting him to be a bit grossed out but he just carried on fingering me there. when we started snogging again, he started sliding his finger in and out of me, really working it into my bumhole. i couldn't believe how good it felt and even asked him to push a second finger into me!

from then on he'd regularly finger my ass. wherever he used to find an opportunity to slip his hand into my panties and play with my pussy, he began preferring to play with my butthole. it got to the point where i had to remind him that my pussy needs some love too, lol! in honesty, i didn't mind at all, i was really enjoying how his fingers felt in my asshole.

a couple of months after, we finally took the next step. at my house, in my single bed, we were fucking and i asked him if he wanted to fuck me in my ass. i know it sounds weird but in all the time i'd enjoyed being fingered anally, i'd not once wondered what it would feel like being fucked there. and he'd never asked either. we didn't use any lube, neither of us had any idea what we were doing. and in any case, the copious fluids running out of my pussy seemed to work just fine for lube. he took me slowly. it was awkward. it felt a lot rougher than all the times he'd fingered me there. it was a lot less pleasant, initially and i almost asked him to stop. but it got better as my asshole adjusted. he stuck his cock into my pussy from time to time to lubricate himself, and it made the anal fucking feel a whole lot better (it's only much later i read you shouldn't do that but like i said, we had no idea what we we doing, just too horny 19 year olds, discovering our bodies).

he didn't fuck me for long. as in proper thrusting. maybe about a minute or so but it felt so fucking amazing all i could think about was why we'd not had sex like that before!

the same thing happened the next few times we fucked, we'd start with him fucking my pussy and after a bit i'd start craving that raw/rough sensation again and ask him to fuck my ass. the problem was he'd come very quickly and i'd be left wanting.

a few days later i was straddling him and sliding back and forth on his cock. he wanted to fuck me but i just wanted to play for a bit first and make him wait. soon it was very slippery wet between us, his cock was literally soaked in my pussy juices and i really wanted him inside me by then. i raised up and aimed his cock to my pussy. but as i lowered myself i felt him press against my bumhole and figured, i might as well! i slowly pushed myself down, straining until he popped in and i could slowly work my way down his cock. he knew straight away he was in my bum and couldn't believe i was being naughty. i told him to not to cum (lol, i was quite firm), and we spent the next 20 mins or so having the most amazing sex ever. i rode him in all the same ways i would when he was in my pussy, grinding, bucking, bouncing. except now it just felt more intense. i felt like we were fucking as adults, (yes i know that sounds silly!). after about 10 mins i climbed off and asked him to fuck me from behind. i kept asking him to fuck me harder and faster. it was like, no matter how rough it got, i just wanted it rougher and harder. he held me by my hips and was literally slamming his cock up into my asshole.

when i came it took me totally by surprise. id'felt something building up but had no idea i could orgasm through anal sex, so i wasn't expecting anything. i was just enjoying being fucked in the ass by my bf! he came too, almost immediately after my orgasm started. we kissed and cuddled afterwards and i jokingly asked him to promise he'd give me an anal pounding every time we had sex.

it turns out that's pretty much what happened. we had vaginal-only once in the next 10 sessions or so. and even that time, whilst the sex felt great, i kept wondering why were not doing it the way we both enjoyed it more.

around a month after that, it became the norm for him to go straight to my bum. he still fucked my pussy but it became less and less what i craved. eventually it became obvious the only reason he put his cock in my pussy was to stay lubed. he'd go back to my ass straight after. admittedly i did miss having him fuck my pussy but anal felt so much better i didn't really give it much thought.

our relationship lasted for a couple of years after that and we stayed almost exclusively anal that whole time. it simply felt better. i enjoyed it more and so did he. we did vaginal as a kind of special occasion thing or just for fun to remind ourselves what it felt like. but the serious fucking always happened in my ass - that was our fun spot and neither of us was ashamed to admit that to each other. over time i became accustomed to the regular anal fucking and found i could do it without any lube at all. it felt better with lube of course but it still felt good without and i loved that i could give him my ass anytime he wanted (we were like rabbits, we fucked anywhere we thought we could get away with it!). ass to mouth even became just a regular thing a few weeks into our anal adventure. it grosses me out to think about it now, but back then, i was just too horny for my bf and ready to do anything for him.

i feel a bit teary-eyed relating this story because i never stopped loving him, despite marrying someone else (of my parents choosing, they're very traditional). throughout my 10 year marriage we didn't have anal sex a single time - i felt no inclination and my husband never attempted it once. to all intents and purposes, that part of my life was over and that door was closed. the breakup from my bf and the loss i felt after were almost too difficult to bare for many years. it's only since i stumbled upon this forum did those memories get rekindled.

i've since started playing with my bumhole again (feels weird after all these years!). it sounds funny to say it like that but it's true. my husband doesn't know, i'm not ready to share this personal secret with him just yet. i've been using my dildos and gradually working up the courage to try one of the larger ones (no, hubby doesn't know about my toy collection). i've also done some online shopping for buttplugs and double ended dildos. i feel like i'm rediscovering my body again and enjoying the sensations of having something large and satisfying fill me up back there, lol. i've actually been outside a couple of times with with a plug inserted - it feels so sexy that noone knows the naughty things i'm doing with my bum, i kinda feel like i wanna show it off and see the shock on their faces! i have this fantasy of wearing a short skirt, bending over and having a guy discover my plug, come over to me to flirt and take me back to his apartment to take me anally all night!

hope you've enjoyed me sharing my thoughts. its felt quite therapeutic for this bored Pakistani housewife who longs for the days where a man will fuck her the way she used to enjoy all those years ago.

Here's picture of my dainty fun hole that i've rediscovered. I feel I've become a lot more body-confident since starting to play with my ass again, it's like it's reawakened the real me that used to feel sensual and sexual. I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post images to mods, please delete if inappropriate.

luv2play45

Re: Pakistani and loving anal

Post by luv2play45 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Fucking Fantastic!
Thanks for sharing yessica.

Melbourne

Post by Melbourne » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:55 am

Something is wrong with your husband if he doesn't want to enjoy what's in that pic!
Good Intro too BTW.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:26 am

Hello yessica.

You don't come across as the kind of woman to allow herself to be fixed up with a husband. What happened? And I'm not surprised your husband hasn't wanted anal since if he is traditional muslim then its not allowed as you should know. I couldn't stay in a relationship without that its just too important to me.

yessica

Post by yessica » Fri May 01, 2015 5:34 am

I finally did anal with hubby :)

i've been secretly playing with my bum for the last few weeks, wearing plugs while outside and daring to try a couple of quite large dildos back there. I'm not proud of it but i also met a couple of guys from dating sites for anal sex. i let them both fuck me every day for 2 weeks straight! not together, of course but one in the morning and one in the afternoon. i absolutely loved it, but the guilt caught up with me eventually and i called a stop to it.

then i finally decided to take hubby up my bum. he had no idea. lol. i was riding him (we've been having a lot more sex since i started to love my bum again! i feel in the mood more often) , and then in a moment of frustration i just calmly lifted myself up off his cock and sat back down again with him sliding easily into my back passage. it felt soooo much better. more raw and intense.

he had no idea till i lent back and showed him where he was! he went wild. it's like seeing it pulled some kind of switch in him, he started taking me like an animal. it was the most intense fucking we'd ever had together! he started turning me this way and that, fucking me in different positions like a wild man, i loved every minute of it! my poor, poor anal passage got such a rough fucking, i loved it.

i'v already sent him a couple of naughty pictures, telling him i want him to be beastly with my bumhole again. i can't wait!!!

A-man

Post by A-man » Wed May 06, 2015 9:02 pm

Your anal-enthusiasm really shows in your pics. I'm glad you enjoyed your 2-week-long anal bender.
Last edited by A-man on Fri May 08, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

analgeil

Post by analgeil » Thu May 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Hey Yessica. Thank you for sharing your touching story with us. At first I was a bit sad for you, hearing that you were forced to turn your back on your sexual preferences just because your parents thought they knew what's good for you. But then I had to discover that happy ends not only exist on the big screen. I can only imagine what an amazing experience your introduction to anal sex must have been for him. Show me a man who wouldn't go wild in such a situation. I hope he will discovers how much more intimate and satisfying your sex life will be with frequent anal sex.

They anal fucked happily ever after.

yessica

Post by yessica » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:17 am

i'd completely forgotten about this site, but just remembered it a couple of nights ago for some reason, lol.

anyways, i figured i'd post an update of where we are for anyone that's interested?

hubby and i are still very much into anal, yipeeeee!! you could say we're anal fiends now, lol. we do it most days and during my periods it's the only way we do it, lol.

the big news though (or at least it was when we started a couple of months ago!) is that hubby lets me fuck other men :) i confessed to him about the guys i'd met online behind his back. i just wanted to come clean and the guilt was killing me. he was upset but we talked about it and i think he just understood that i was in a difficult emotional place. i'm not excusing myself for it but hubby forgave me. LOVE him so much! but the unexpected thing was how turned on he was by it. he confessed he'd fantasised about me fucking other men several times!

i couldn't believe it. it was just crazy mad. we talked about it lots. he was eager for me to fuck other guys straight away but i was unsure. i know this might sound weird given i'd already cheated but i didn't want to mess up what hubby and i had. especially as he wanted me to fuck a couple of his friends which i really wasn't sure about! in any case we talked and talked and fantasised and eventually he persuaded me. his friends came over and we chilled out. i had a couple of drinks with them which got them excited, especially when i became a little more friendly with them than usual, lol. i let them dance with me up close, eventually they had me sandwiched between them, grinding their cocks against my body. hubby was just watching and ok'íng it. it was so insane! i think i shocked them all a little when i just knelt down and started squeezing their erections. moments later they had their cocks out and i started sucking them, going from one to another. it felt so insanely sexy, i couldn't believe i was doing it. they were clearly shocked as well to see their friends wife acting so slutty!

i fucked all 3 of them that night, my hubby and both his friends. neither of his friends had ever done anal before, lol, so that made me their first! we fuck together lots now. the first week they practically lived with us and fucked me senseless day and night, it was mad! nowadays i see them less often, maybe once or twice a week. hubby has told them they can have me any time and in any way they like and i'm their dirty randi (means whore in urdu). i love it. it feels so naughty but i love being their slut any and all the time.

i've seen other guys too. hubby loves me fucking other men and letting them devour my body. i fucked both the guys i found online again. only thing was they didn't want hubby to be there so i had to see them alone. hubby didn't mind as long as i told him about it afterwards, which is what i do nowadays. recently i've been seeing a black guy who fucks like a steam engine and has a massive cock. he's quite rough and dominating - i love it! he's made me dress slutty and done naughty things to me in public and shown off pictures of me to his friends telling them to come and fuck all my holes.

anyways, that's been our crazy life for the last few months. sometimes i feel like we're going too far too fast but i get so insanely turned on and thinking dirty things i keep giving in. not just to my husband but to other men who're now sexting me all the time.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:14 am

It's great that your husband forgave you - you're lucky for that. AND the fact that he'd okay with you fucking other guys AND the fact that both of you are "anal fiends"! That's definitely hard to find.
yessica wrote:
i fucked all 3 of them that night, my hubby and both his friends. neither of his friends had ever done anal before, lol, so that made me their first! we fuck together lots now. the first week they practically lived with us and fucked me senseless day and night, it was mad! nowadays i see them less often, maybe once or twice a week. hubby has told them they can have me any time and in any way they like and i'm their dirty randi (means whore in urdu). i love it. it feels so naughty but i love being their slut any and all the time.

That must've been mind-blowing - being taken by two men who never had anal before and then carrying on sexual activities with the approval of your husband. Are there certain sex acts you reserve for your husband or for your special fuck buddies? (I'm assuming anal is mostly what you do now with each guy, but how about anal creampies, a2m,swallowing, deepthroating, pussy-fucking, etc.)

At the end of post you mentioned one of the guys you're fucking is black. I'm curious about the other guys. Since your husband is a Muslim-Pakistani, are his friends the same? How about the two other men you fuck?

It's great that your sexual life has transformed in this direction, even if it seems fast to you, maybe it'll become your normal pace. ;)

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Amazing story and outcome, Yessica. Your husband was just waiting for you to light his fuse. You are so lucky to have a man who is turned on, and not threatened about permitting others to join in.

I'm in full envy!