Bi boy from Virginia says hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
HalfHeart

Bi boy from Virginia says hi

Post by HalfHeart » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Hi, everyone. Not sure how I want this to go, but I know I've always been bisexual, and as such I generally prefer anal sex if I can get it. My preference isn't as absolute as some of you, but a great majority of my fantasies involve the little opening behind you.

I think the reason why I prefer anal sex so much is... Well, I think it's related to the fact that I'm a boy. In other words, I have no idea what it's like to have my pussy fucked. And in truth I like the filth factor. I'm not the kind of person who likes to ingest waste, but I don't pretend my partner doesn't shit. I (generally) enjoy that part of it, actually.

Outside my sex life, I'm the kind of person who's either consumed by creative endeavor (typically music and/or art) or by emotion. I'm actually looking for a partner, although I don't truly expect to find one here. I'm just looking for a community to call home.
whowillloveyou

amorous945

Re: Bi boy from Virginia says hi

Post by amorous945 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Hello, HalfHeart, and welcome! Although I currently live in another state, I grew up in Virginia and have very fond memories of the time I spent there. My first introduction to anal sex came about as the result of early teenage bisexual experimentation, so to a large degree I can understand where you're coming from, sexually, even though I haven't acted on my bi side in well over 30 years. :D

HalfHeart

Post by HalfHeart » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:44 pm

I rarely get to, either.

Thanks for the welcome!
whowillloveyou

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Hello Halfheart.

Anal really isn't that filthy. If you think about it every kind of sex involves sharing something with your partner, usually fluids. This is no different. I don't deny the reality of it, but then I don't dwell on it either.

HalfHeart

Post by HalfHeart » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:20 pm

marcus wrote:If you think about it every kind of sex involves sharing something with your partner

I agree with you there.

But I think you'll find that one of the most common reasons people get curious about anal is because they want to do something "dirty". And sex should be a little filthy, I think.
whowillloveyou

Robert

Post by Robert » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Hello halfheart.

I like the contrast. As in sometimes her anus is dirty and she uses it to shit - but then it does something completely different, something poles apart, and then we use that same place for the most amazing sex.