anal on me?

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
joey_1977

anal on me?

Post by joey_1977 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:47 am

Love to meet other anal lovers like me, is it weird that I enjoy women playing with my ass? I never been attracted to men, I fantasize about two women massaging my buttocks and fucking me with toys and fingers, am I abnormal? Please let me know your opinion

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: anal on me?

Post by analsexonly » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:53 am

Nothing weird about that, and certainly nothing gay. It's not something every man is into, but prostate stimulation feels good for lots of men, and there are a lot of women out there who want to try it with their men.

Robert

Post by Robert » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:16 pm

Hi joey. I don't think you're abnormal at all.

Do you also like anal sex with women? Or is it more what they can do to you?

Thr3eHoles

Post by Thr3eHoles » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:26 pm

Men love prostate stimulation and their entirety of their bodies worshipped. Why not a lil anal action. Welcome newbie.

joey_1977

Post by joey_1977 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:18 am

Wow! Thank you all for replaying!!! Oh yes, I very much enjoy fucking my current girlfriend in her ass, is just that she is not really into playing with my ass, is very frustrating, guys tell me if this ever crossed your minds... I though about having sex with a she-male, because they fully look and act like a girl but have a functional penis, just curious to see how a real penis would feel in my ass, now guys, please be honest, has anybody here try that? The whole deal just bothers me because of the whole "homophobic" thing...

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:20 am

Hello, Joey_1977, and welcome to the group.
joey_1977 wrote:please be honest, has anybody here try that?

To answer your question, yes, I have tried that. My very first sexual experiences were bisexual, so I have experienced a real penis before. To varying degrees, lots of guys have similar experiences growing up, but few admit it.

joey_1977

Post by joey_1977 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:41 am

Yes, I figured that, but come on guys!!! Nobody is here to judge, besides, is not like we are going to reveal our identities here, I just want advice, I really want to enjoy anal, live my fantasies.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:05 am

What sort of advice are you looking for in particular? How to ask a woman to try it? As with anything anal—or anything sexual, really—it's tricky. There's rarely a way to know if a woman will be up for it or if she'll take it the wrong way, without just asking her. Obviously the more sexually open-minded she is, the better chance you have of her being into trying it. The "I'll try anything once" types are likely to give it a shot. But there are a lot of women who have a fantasy of pegging a man because they want to see what it's like to be in control or they just want to make a man feel pleasure in a new way. And then there are those who take such a request the wrong way and immediately jump to the conclusion that he must be secretly gay if he wants that.

joey_1977

Post by joey_1977 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:22 am

No my friend, my girl is definitely a no go on anal on me, we talked about it, and I just know, she is the closed minded type on that subject, I wanna hear from straight men who had a sexual experience with a she-male, I am seriously thinking about doing it, I know everybody's experience is different, but still, would be cool to hear them.... thanks analsexonly!!!

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:02 am

Speaking from a woman's point of view, I have no interest in playing with a guy's butt. When a guy has his dick in my arse, I know he's got something to enjoy. There's nothing to give me the same kind of pleasure if returning the favour with an inanimate object. It would just be a mechanical action for me.