New member from Switzerland

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
analgeil

New member from Switzerland

Post by analgeil » Sun May 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Hello everyone

I'm a 32 old guy from Switzerland. Lately a lot of my fantasies revolved around the possibilities of having an anal only relationship. I can't deny that this board wasn't involved in this. Unfortunately until today I wasn't even able to experience anal at all. My first girlfriend was just not open enough. While my second one was, she was still too scared to go further than just playing around with fingers and toys. Although she told me, she had a very strong orgasm from it.

Still I hope I will meet a girl who has enough self confidence to explore the true possibilities of her body's sexuality. Maybe this board will play a significant role in this process.

marcus

Re: New member from Switzerland

Post by marcus » Fri May 22, 2015 2:06 pm

Welcome to the forum. Are you still in a relationship with the woman who has strong orgasms from anal play? If so, that's a great foundation for an AO relationship.

analgeil

Re: New member from Switzerland

Post by analgeil » Sat May 23, 2015 12:57 am

No, we don't see each other very often lately. Our relationship was more like a friendship with benefits. So we had not to much in common after leaving the bed ;)