My wife and I have been Anal Only for 1 year now

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Mitchjack25

My wife and I have been Anal Only for 1 year now

Post by Mitchjack25 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:18 pm

My wife has always been open to anal sex, it actually took me some getting used to it. Occasionally it was messy, but once we learned to make sure she has a bowel movement first, we have not made a mess since. Often I would stimulate her ass with my finger or thumb while we watch TV to stimulate a bowel movement if she has not had one today - that usually does the trick. Once she empties the tank, there is plenty of room for my 6 inches to lounge about! We first started anal over a year ago, we started having such intense anal sex, that it made vaginal sex seem so "PG" rated. My wife has very intense orgasms, as do I, knowing that there is no chance for pregnancy and that my wife will be going to work tomorrow with my seed planted deep in her butt. I always love sending her off to work the following day...I watch her walk away...her ass...knowing my sperm are swimming deep in her butt. Her favorite is when I I tie my belt around her neck like a leash and pull it to chock hold her as I pump her ass. She likes both top and bottom and comes both ways with her little vibrator working on her clit. Just last week she came from anal sex alone - no pussy stimulation! But the she later confessed to me that it might have been my pubes rubbing against her pussy as she bounced on the butt-pole.

My wife is an amazing woman. She has even given me permission to wake her up in the middle of the night by slipping my quietly lubed cock right into her ass. Its such a huge turn on having her woken up in the middle of the night by having her butt raided! I always wait until she is in the perfect position - lying on her side with her butt sticking out towards the edge of the bed. At a typical 2am, i silently lube up my boner and creep around to her side of the bed with her ass facing me. I gently remove the covers off her ass and slowly spread her ass cheeks - put my dick head into her anus and apply pressure until I hear her "gasp" awake. She doesn't get to cum on the nights that I do this...that's my favorite part...its all for my pleasure...and that's why I love her so much. When were done, she has to try to go back to sleep without getting off! Ahhh.....I'm such a lucky man. I do hold her and caress her hair to help her back to sleep....all the while thinking of my cum now soothing her in her ass.

reduce44

Re: My wife and I have been Anal Only for 1 year now

Post by reduce44 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Man! that's hot. thanks for posting.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:34 am

That choking with the belt sounds highly dangerous to me....

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:05 am

I sure envy you the freedom to slip it up there as you like while she sleeps. Once of the hottest stories I read on the net was about the anal only couple where after making her cum she'd roll over and let her husband fuck her slowly in the ass while she dozed off. He said she could sleep through it except for when he went really deep and was able to do this for hours at a time just rocking and grinding against her. That was one hell of a deal they had between them. I wish I still had the link.

Mitchjack25

Post by Mitchjack25 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:47 pm

The belt is not too tight, and she never feels choked. She just likes to be pulled into other positions from me pulling her around with the belt on her neck. makes her feel less in control. I've been looking for changes in appearance of her butthole to see if it gapes or is deformed by so much anal, but so far it seems the same and she has not had any issues with leaky stools or wet farts like some Doctors warn about on other sites. Part of the reason may be that I am not too endowed (slightly less than 6 inches). Also, I've been worried about urinary tract infection on my part, but so far none. Could someone direct me to a conversation topic about these two concerns? I'm sure others have them here.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:28 am

Hey Mitchjack25 - I owe u a big thank u! I recently showed my wife this site & she's been checking out older posts. She pointed out yours & mentioned that she would like me to wake her during the night in the same way your wife has given u permission to. Great example of this forum helping people out! Again, thanks for sharing your experience!

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:02 am

Canassman - I've had some similar good luck recently - My girlfriend relaxes so much after she cums (and sometimes a back rub as she's coming down from that helps) that she often falls asleep and lets me fuck her for like 45 minutes to an hour. Just slowly pumping. Heaven :D

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:50 am

Welcome MitchJack25! That's so hot, and you are so lucky to have such woman! I love to know my seed is swimming around in her rectum after I blew my load deep into her ass, and it's a big turn on for me too! You have came to the right place and share with us! :D

Mitchjack25

Post by Mitchjack25 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:27 pm

My wife is awesome. She even jokes that I'm not even allowed in her pussy, and takes "extra" precautions to make sure it never winds up in that hole by accident.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:34 pm

What kind of precautions does she take?!