Scents...

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.

Scents...

Postby Haunter » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:00 am

A topic I've always underrated is that of scents. Perhaps you can tell me your experience. Does any lover has his/her personal (natural) one or maybe there exist say 10 types? Many told me it's a very focal compatibility test to like each other's natural scent. And... Can one smell his own or is just not possible since oneself is full of it?
Think, it's free ;-)
Haunter

Re: Scents...

Postby DaveSingerman » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:13 am

Haunter wrote:A topic I've always underrated is that of scents. Perhaps you can tell me your experience. Does any lover has his/her personal (natural) one or maybe there exist say 10 types? Many told me it's a very focal compatibility test to like each other's natural scent. And... Can one smell his own or is just not possible since oneself is full of it?

Maybe unrelated but I enjoy the personal musk on a woman. Armpits ass and feet. Two past partners understood my anal fixation and would let me smell their assholes or jack me off while letting me sniff their fingers after fingering their assholes. It’s a weird weird sex act and it kinda set the pace for what came next (for one partner that was the end of it, for the other partner it lead to more anal play)
DaveSingerman

Return to Off Topic