Swallowing Cum

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Opus 54
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:28 am
Gender: Male

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by Opus 54 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:51 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:My wife used to swallow any time we did oral, which was quite often before we discovered anal sex. Now, I drink a lot of coffee, which she says makes my cum taste bitter.

I drink a lot of coffee, too, and have experienced this exact same reaction from past partners. My current partner, however, still swallows to my surprise and disbelief. She says it's an unbelievable turn-on to have my cum in her mouth, on her face, on her breasts. It's like victory, power, and eroticism all rolled into one, despite the bitter taste.

My girl tells me one of her biggest fantasies is for me to fuck her until I'm ready to cum, pull out and spray it all over her mouth, face, and body -- literally showering her in cum over every inch of her body -- and then shove it back in and continue vigorously fucking her until I cum again inside. I wish I could somehow do that! :lol:

minorkeyes
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:05 am
Gender: Female

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by minorkeyes » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:55 pm

I swallow every time. Never spat, ever.

When I was learning how to give blowjobs my boyfriend at the time was kinda weak sauce. He came more like a dribble and wouldn't do anything but lie there like a dead fish. So that put me off taking it in the mouth really but I still swallowed out of courtesy when I did have to take it in my mouth.

Though a few years later we joined up with a family as (sex) servants for a few months. It was wonderful and all that. But the son of the family that was leasing me loved getting his cock sucked. He would almost but not quote gag me as I blew him. He came HARD too. I loved it and swallowed every drop out of pure pleasure.

I don't even like giving blowjobs.

User avatar
Haunter
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:56 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Italy

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by Haunter » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:47 am

minorkeyes wrote:I swallow every time. Never spat, ever.

When I was learning how to give blowjobs my boyfriend at the time was kinda weak sauce. He came more like a dribble and wouldn't do anything but lie there like a dead fish. So that put me off taking it in the mouth really but I still swallowed out of courtesy when I did have to take it in my mouth.

Though a few years later we joined up with a family as (sex) servants for a few months. It was wonderful and all that. But the son of the family that was leasing me loved getting his cock sucked. He would almost but not quote gag me as I blew him. He came HARD too. I loved it and swallowed every drop out of pure pleasure.

I don't even like giving blowjobs.

!!! Interesting post...

First: I always love hearing a woman claiming she truly enjoys swallowing, so thanks ;)
Then...
1) Eventually I didn't understand if you like or not swallowing: it seems so, but sometimes it seems you didn't. Hum...
2) This is huge: what's the activity of sex servants at a family about??? Sooo curious to hear this answer! :ugeek:
3) How the hell can one like swallowing without liking giving blowjobs? Well, possible but it's the first time I hear so!
Think, it's free ;-)

minorkeyes
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:05 am
Gender: Female

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by minorkeyes » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:34 pm

Haunter wrote: 1) Eventually I didn't understand if you like or not swallowing: it seems so, but sometimes it seems you didn't. Hum...

I don't. I neither like swallowing or performing a blowjob. I do both anyways. Giving a BJ is not too bad usually- it's tolerable and most men want to finish inside me so it doesn't last very long. Though I prefer neither swallowing cum or sucking dick.
2) This is huge: what's the activity of sex servants at a family about??? Sooo curious to hear this answer! :ugeek:

They were just some friend we met and had some cool sex with. It was mostly roleplay and bondage stuff. But we made an arrangement whereby I would "service" the house for while in exchange for free room & board while in college.
3) How the hell can one like swallowing without liking giving blowjobs? Well, possible but it's the first time I hear so!

I like cum, not the taste per se. But i especially enjoy getting other people off. I am a "pleaser" type and submissive during sex.

For example, if a partner enjoyed spanking me I would submit to spankings if it made them really hot. I would enjoy (very likely) getting someone off in that way more so than being slapped on the bum.

Getting someone else off is a major turn-on for me more than whatever it is we someone is doing to me to get off.

User avatar
Haunter
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:56 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Italy

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by Haunter » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:53 pm

minorkeyes wrote: They were just some friend we met and had some cool sex with. It was mostly roleplay and bondage stuff. But we made an arrangement whereby I would "service" the house for while in exchange for free room & board while in college.

Lol! Done in a proper way, that same thing would be one of my AO sexual fantasies! :lol: (there's a thread, by Buttwoman I think...)
minorkeyes wrote: Getting someone else off is a major turn-on for me

I really hope to find a partner with this very attitude, since a huge turn on for me is knowing for sure that her absolutely loves as well exactly what I love in first place :D
Think, it's free ;-)

mat5x
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:02 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Canada

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by mat5x » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:51 pm

What about cum from a cock from another girl's bum?

User avatar
French Lover
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:21 pm
Location: Paris, France

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by French Lover » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:15 am

This sounds like porn more than real life...

mat5x
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:02 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Canada

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by mat5x » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:01 pm

French Lover wrote:This sounds like porn more than real life...

These ideas tend to migrate. Witness the fact that several women here love ATM, and some even do DAP (and admit to watching such porn). Im sure Romans did it after they watched ancient bablyonian hieroglyphic porn :)

Sky
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:53 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by Sky » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Most of the time i swallow. Some men like it on a women face or all over the body. If i get cum in mouth i never think twice. Just swallow and for me it is a huge turn on too. Giving blow jobs and cum swallowing is huge excitement. Some doesnt like it tho. Any way having a full load of hot cum in your mouth or on your face after a good anal sex always a good price to earn.

minorkeyes
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:05 am
Gender: Female

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:27 pm

mat5x wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:51 pm
What about cum from a cock from another girl's bum?

Are you asking me? I love licking up cum up from or on another woman. I quite enjoy cleaning myself up if I am ejaculated inside of- anal or vaginal.

I just don't like sucking dick.

Post Reply