Female nails: how better?

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Haunter

Female nails: how better?

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Female nails can look so different. Which are the best characteristic combinations?

To me they should be cut, not coloured, just natural.
Last edited by Haunter on Fri May 05, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Think, it's free ;-)

highriders

Re: Female nails: how better?

Post by highriders » Fri May 05, 2017 10:32 am

My wife likes to visit a nail shop a few times a week. They apply colour and a topcoat. (Excuse my ignorance on the correct terms for nail treatments)

Personally, I prefer well manicured nails and the colour/designs/ornamentation are just more to appreciate and can even be a turn on. Pretty much good with anything as long as the nails aren't absurd and don't hinder day-to-day work/life.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri May 05, 2017 2:03 pm

As long as her nails are at max at a practical length I couldn't care less about about nail coloring.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:05 pm

I like my nails long and very 'girly' for lack of a better word. Generally, I enjoy a lot of the typically feminine Western aesthetic; pretty clothes/shoes, long nails, make-up, differing hairstyles, skimpy clothing, home decorating, etc.

throwawaymedfree

Post by throwawaymedfree » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:14 am

I like naturally long strong nails that are bare but taken care of, and if you need to paint it, do French. I dont like short nails but not ridiculously long either, just long enough to make your hand looks slender.

If you want color, then solid classic colors like reds and nudes. I go for "natural beauty" and understated.