Swallowing Cum

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Haunter

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by Haunter » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:47 am

singleinDC wrote:Also, oral and anal put cum in the digestive system, where it belongs -- not that stupid dead-end other place!

I ask pardon singleinDC, but I'm not sure I got what you mean... Could you express it once more Please? Thanks
Think, it's free ;-)

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:58 am

Haunter wrote:
singleinDC wrote:Also, oral and anal put cum in the digestive system, where it belongs -- not that stupid dead-end other place!

I ask pardon singleinDC, but I'm not sure I got what you mean... Could you express it once more Please? Thanks

It was kind of a joke... what I meant was, the vagina is a tunnel that goes nowhere and wastes cum. The mouth and rectum though absorb cum and consume a lot of its nutrients, so it's not wasted. I hope that makes sense.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:18 am

Yes, now I understand thanks! I agree: even beside further considerations, somehow the idea of a dead tunnel is not as attractive as the idea of a long tunnel running through the human body for cum to be got and absorbed :D
Think, it's free ;-)

Monica

Post by Monica » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 am

I'd rather eat and savor it.

cassandra

Post by cassandra » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:53 am

I've never had a problem swallowing and I think it would break the rhythm to stop and spit. I aim to swallow discretely so I can keep on working his cock like nothing happened. Most cum I've tasted has been pretty bland and not unpleasant. Some guys have tasted off, but that has never mattered in the heat of the moment. I haven't suffered any ill effects from ATM, even when it hasn't been my ass. I enjoy licking his cock clean after he's finished with me, so ATM is an everyday experience. I've also tried eating cum from another woman's ass, which sounds gross, but actually isn't that bad. I think most women who are serious about anal keep themselves pretty clean.

Cas

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:16 am

Yeah I agree atm has never caused me an issue even sucking a cock that has been in someone else...hehe I am such a slut

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:17 pm

Spitters are quitters.

65andFree

Post by 65andFree » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:48 am

I hope the days of women overlooking their own needs for a man's sake are gone for good. I 100% agree with the women who see the cum they get out of a man as their reward. It's a sign that you are skilled, etc., but cum is very precious, and after working hard to get it out, I want it.

A chick never knows how the guy is going to taste, so I don't count on that. Semen is full of proteins which are good for a woman, and if you Google it, you'll find research which says mere contact with semen reduces depression in many women. In my case, my mother explained that she never wasted a drop. She either rubbed it into her tits, or usually her face and neck. She lived to be 90, and had skin like a baby.

I paid for college by fucking and sucking rich bastards who were cheating on their wives usually. This was over 30 years ago when anything but vaginal sex was a huge fucking taboo. A girlfriend of mine had learned some tantra tricks somewhere, and taught me how to get a guy to cum fast and in huge amounts by choosing the perfect moment to put my finger up his ass and milking his prostate as he began to cum. This was kinky back then, but when they came buckets in my cunt or ass, it took a while to drain out, so I would do like my mother advised, and my skin is gorgeous.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:22 am

So I'm a slow learner.
It took me until fairly recently to be able to swallow. I used get the whole load in my mouth, wonder what the hell to do with it, and either drool it out, or spit into a paper towel, all the while trying not to puke.
A girlfriend and I were talking about it one day. She said ' oh honey, when you drink from the hose, you don't fill your mouth up then swallow, you drink as it comes out of the hose.' Duh.
The very next time I gave head, I felt the first pulse in his dick head, and started swallowing. With each spurt I swallowed, until it was done, and then I could clean him up licking. Easy.
Oral til completion has never been my favorite, but it's a nice diversion men enjoy. Now I don't dread getting a mouthful.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:10 pm

To Buttwoman: as a side effect, you type many words new to me, much more than the average poster. You're preciuos to enlarge my vocabulary! :)
Sorry for this little distraction, readers...
Think, it's free ;-)