Swallowing Cum

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Jason

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by Jason » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:49 pm

thanx Kelly for the feedback. I rim my wife often, and its never been an issue. I get my tongue in there as deep as I can. I enjoy that very much.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:57 am

Jason wrote:I am puzzled by the ATM and swallowing idea. You hear of ppl getting sick from the most minute exposure to fecal matter. How can you do ATM and swallow without getting sick? I love AO and rimming and do it often and watching ATM in videos, but even if my wife does a enema , there is still some there. Thoughts?

I've actually never heard of anyone getting sick from ATM or rimming. I've rimmed countless times and never gotten sick. It's actually the anal-to-vaginal that is very very likely to cause you problems.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:59 am

Haunter wrote:
hommax wrote:There is also another option than spiting or swallowing the semen , to share . She keep it in her mouth and you're savouring together

Hi hommax, do you mean you decant it in each other's mouth while kissing? Sounds interesting :-)

I'm not quite sure what "decant" means as a verb, but as far as deep kissing without her swallowing first, I do this too sometimes. It's quite intense... ;)

Monica

Post by Monica » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:17 am

Never gotten sick from ATM. It actually makes it hotter for me.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:41 am

Monica wrote:Never gotten sick from ATM. It actually makes it hotter for me.

It's one of the hottest things ever. And I don't know of anyone getting sick from it despite knowing quite a few who have done it. The human digestive system is far more resilient than people believe.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:19 am

singleinDC wrote:
Haunter wrote:
hommax wrote:There is also another option than spiting or swallowing the semen , to share . She keep it in her mouth and you're savouring together

Hi hommax, do you mean you decant it in each other's mouth while kissing? Sounds interesting :-)

I'm not quite sure what "decant" means as a verb, but as far as deep kissing without her swallowing first, I do this too sometimes. It's quite intense... ;)

Well, I'm Italian (not mother tongue at all) but back the day I posted my comment I used a dictionary, and there I found "decant" as the appropriate verb for what I needed to express. To decant means more or less "to pour a liquid from any container into another".

:)
Think, it's free ;-)

Monica

Post by Monica » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:39 pm

singleinDC wrote:

It's one of the hottest things ever. And I don't know of anyone getting sick from it despite knowing quite a few who have done it. The human digestive system is far more resilient than people believe.

I have a friend who's done it a few times too, never been sick either.

Regent

Post by Regent » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Sound great!
Hope try this with my wife in future...
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:09 am

Spitters are quitters! But seriously who would turn down a warm meal?

Semen tastes pretty bland but I kind of have something like religious beliefs about semen so it's really satisfying to have it inside of me.

Also it's gluten free!

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:20 am

Also, oral and anal put cum in the digestive system, where it belongs -- not that stupid dead-end other place!