Are heels hot?

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
johnnyy

Re: Are heels hot?

Post by johnnyy » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:41 am

girls on heels drive my crazy. I like erotic massage too. In my last trip in Kiev my coworkers advised me to attend one local parlour. The masseuse was very pretty and it was probably best massage I ever had. Want to come back again there one day.
Last edited by johnnyy on Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:16 am

I was always more into a cute chick in a summer frock and pair of old loosely laced Para boots - but maybe that was just a Manchester thing

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:02 am

Heels are very hot.

My first wife had a problem with her feet that made wearing high heels painfull very soon. Because she was 1,57 meter she wanted to wear heels next to me.

So it happened for occasions only and if she knew she could sit. Never the 10 cm stilletto heels, though. More like 8 cm max and a bit beefier. So not really sexy but good for her posture.

Second wife was also 1,57 and wore heels all the time. 10 - 12 cms stilletto’s. For shopping grocaries, to go to work, to take her kid to soccer practice. Always stilletto heels. I loved it. She’s been doing it since her teens and some day I took a good look at her toes, I tell you they didn’t look good at all. We here call it hammer toes. They were all bend down in a weird way. So it was actually me asking her to buy different shoes to go to work or soccer practice and she did. 30 years of 90% heel wear isn’t very healthy.

Now my current girlfriend. Mum of 4 and hard worker. Beautiful and uncomplicated mum type, 1,60 meters heigh. I imagined wearing heels for her was something from a past life. But one day we bought some cheap 10 cm heels just for nude photoshoots in her house. Seemed she walked on those heels like she’d never done any different. So after that I’ve bought her some decent stiletto heels and so did she. They’re al 9-10 cms. At this moment there’s a pair on the way with 12 cm heels, again for photoshoot purpose.

But she actually strives to wearing heels much more now. It makes her feel more feminine, sexy and confident. She says “all my adult life I’ve been a mum, now I want to be a hot woman” and her heels help her. She mainly wears them when we go out together or for shoots. Or sometimes to appear powerfull, like on a meeting.

If I see a girl walking in a tight, short dress which accentuates her figure perfectly, and then has Doc Martins underneath, I don’t care anymore. Pants with Doc Martin, I can handle. But not under sexy attire. It’s looks like a hairy dude in a crop top.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥