When (age) are women (and men) more attractive?

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Haunter

When (age) are women (and men) more attractive?

Post by Haunter » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:50 pm

Hi, I personally think the golden years for women are often between 28 and 45 years old: they usually get a look I really like. What's your opinion instead?
Last edited by Haunter on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Think, it's free ;-)

johnywest

Re: When (age) are women (and men) more attractive?

Post by johnywest » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:11 pm

Ever since I was a teenager I considered mature women more attractive than teens. The sweet spot for me is 40-45, MILFS or cougars, that is when a woman reaches her prime. Women age like fine wine! ;)
Anal is God's gift to mankind! Anal is the key to world peace! Anal forever!

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:52 pm

It depends on the person I guess? Some guys look better at 50 than other guys do at 20 and some guys are more mature at 18 than "men" at 60. So age is not really important to me. Things like hair color and skin color are kinda more important but even then not that important.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:38 am

I would have to agree strongly with scioness on this one, i think appearnces generally are most attractive at 20-30 for me. But that isnt to say that i havent seen a few 45 yr old women that i couldnt say no to a date with. I do find that younger women tend to make choices that are questionable, but alot of them are very mature and carry themselves with a confidence that just make them more attractive to me.
The Sgt

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:09 am

Really I think one's perception of peak attractiveness changes as one gets older. It's rather subjective.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:23 am

singleinDC wrote:Really I think one's perception of peak attractiveness changes as one gets older. It's rather subjective.

Well, I thought that as one gets older, he/she will find partners as old as him/her to be attractive. But, beside this natural thing, do you think that "absolute" preferences also change while aging?
Think, it's free ;-)

Cruz

Post by Cruz » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:25 am

My personal like age for females would be 22 - 35

throwawaymedfree

Post by throwawaymedfree » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:34 pm

IMO physically, for both sexes, age 17-30. It depends more on the person's actual looks and facial and body structure, I rather take a 50 year old with good physical development and self care over a dumpy teenager, but that 50 year old definitely would've looked better when he/she was 25. But of course, sexual relationships aren't just about looks, it's also about the sex - like do they like anal?

I also think when a person is attracted to youth, it's not just the physical appearance that is sought after, but what youth means to the person. It's like the idea of being young itself, whether the young is attractive or not, that is appealing. Like innocence, less baggage, a time when the person felt better physically and was more able - being reminded of his own youth that he feels has passed by too fast or that he didn't take advantage of his opportunities as he should've.
DMs welcome

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:15 am

When it comes to females, I am attracted to a wide variety. I have had younger girlfriends. And I've had more mature girlfriends. It really comes down to chemistry and compatibility. Are we both attracted to each other? DO we both enjoy the same sex acts? Are we willing to explore with each other?

When it's come to men, I have always been VERY attracted to older men. I used to go to a nude beach near my apartment and I loved to cruise all the Daddies out at the beach. I could check out their bodies and let them get a good look at me. That was very HOT!

Freja

Post by Freja » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:54 pm

I find guys all ages attractive, but I would say that a really handsome well groomed man around 40-45 is hard to beat