1000 members!

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Sgt_Valk

1000 members!

Post by Sgt_Valk » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:44 am

I don't know about you, but I am excited to be approaching 1000 members. If you broke that up between every country in the world, there would be at a bare minimum of 5 people per country that were strictly AO, or wishing to be so. Though i am sure there are tons of people that are that just haven't found our little community yet, i do hope that they find us soon to connect with people that are like-minded and welcoming.

I found sort of a niche in the Fetlife community, but I found my true home right here, amongst all of you. I just hope that our beautiful little community keeps blooming in popularity! (998/1000) i was pretty excited so I decided to post pre-1000 since, in reality, it could happen while I was sleeping.
The Sgt

Haunter

Re: 1000 members!

Post by Haunter » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:57 pm

I agree: it's been a while since I've started keeping an eye on the counter too...

Anyway I guess one of the top issues still is that finding the path towards this place isn't as easy as it seems: tell me if I'm wrong, but I remember that if you add the word "sex" among the other key words, then Google won't show you this place among the very top suggestions of his...
Think, it's free ;-)