If your sex were the opposite, would you find yourself hot?

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Haunter

If your sex were the opposite, would you find yourself hot?

Post by Haunter » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:43 pm

The question is: if you were for a moment a member of the opposite sex, would you think the real you is handsome, sexy or whatsoever good looking? Would you date yourself? :lol:

I guess I would. But I'm curious to read your answers...
Think, it's free ;-)

F655A

Re: If your sex were the opposite, would you find yourself h

Post by F655A » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:32 pm

I definitely would.

yosemitesspam

Post by yosemitesspam » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:26 pm

Don't bug me, I'm really in love with this awesome person in the pond I'm staring into.....

Cheers

Narcissus (alias Yossemitspam)

Chastitygirl

Post by Chastitygirl » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:04 am

Most definitely ;)

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:54 pm

Methinks if you're not willing to date yourself, as by the OP, then how can you expect others that they will too? At the very least you'll have the same interests and outlook in life. At the very least you'll know what kind of person is behind the exterior. Plus you'll both share the same sexual kink. Seems like win-win. For a one night stand at least.

Long term, that would probably be pushing it into crazy crazy land.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:56 pm

AnnoMundi wrote:Methinks if you're not willing to date yourself, as by the OP, then how can you expect others that they will too? At the very least you'll have the same interests and outlook in life. At the very least you'll know what kind of person is behind the exterior. Plus you'll both share the same sexual kink. Seems like win-win. For a one night stand at least.

Long term, that would probably be pushing it into crazy crazy land.

I was mainly thinking at the exterior look only when composing the question... But different points of view and interpretations are of course always welcomed. Anyway I suppose it is not impossible that a man, for instance, supposing of being for a moment a woman, admitted his "female twin version" would prefer different kinds of looks. Nothing wrong with that!

And, by the way, what does "Methinks" mean? :-)
Think, it's free ;-)

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:50 am

Haunter wrote:I was mainly thinking at the exterior look only when composing the question... But different points of view and interpretations are of course always welcomed. Anyway I suppose it is not impossible that a man, for instance, supposing of being for a moment a woman, admitted his "female twin version" would prefer different kinds of looks. Nothing wrong with that!

And, by the way, what does "Methinks" mean? :-)

Technically, if only your looks changed it would still be possible that your sexual orientation would remain the same. That would be lots of fun, wouldn't it? P ;) Probably not.

And I use methinks to say I think. I've probably read it somewhere and the prase has stuck since.

Karasmith1978

Re: If your sex were the opposite, would you find yourself hot?

Post by Karasmith1978 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:26 pm

Wow what a complicated topic for me. I'm a transgender woman. So I'll just say that I sometimes find my feminine self hot but never when I was a boy. Like a lot of women I have some body image issues, compounded by the fact that I have a masculine build that I work very hard to hide. When I'm successful, I feel hot. When Im not so successful, not so hot. My wife thinks I'm cute so I guess that's all that really matters. :D

AnalJay

Re: If your sex were the opposite, would you find yourself hot?

Post by AnalJay » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:20 am

I don't know. If I became a woman I may well not fancy me as I'm not into guys (apart from the very occasional fantasy); so maybe I'd be a lesbian, so no I wouldn't probably fancy me - I'd probably try and chat my wife up. But then again, as already said, I'd be gagging for all the kink I'd know the male me would want to get up to with me. Or maybe The female me would want to have a threesome with the male me and invite my wife to join in with me and me, so maybe I'd be Bi. Then again I do look in the mirror lot... 8-)