Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
nahae

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by nahae » Mon May 15, 2017 7:51 pm

Analien wrote:
nahae wrote:
FarmerDan wrote:I guess it means this site has reached some kind of establishment status when the Hare Krishnas show up!

Don't be feeding the troll, now ..

thanks for shifting burdon of proof but im not that troll ( dullard ) for im in off-topic section. and im not the one who doesnt makes sense, but it is you ( dullard ) who is trolling and shifting burdon of proof.

and if so many useless things and even such gross things like anal sex can go on here then why the most important thing which is the purpose of human life cannot cannot go on here ? why ?

If that message of you was presented in a more digestible way, then you might find someone willing to read and discuss it.
We do not need a preacher here. If you are outraged by content of this site, then I am sorry for you. Nobody will change their attitudes because of your indignation.
And please, stop insulting others, or you could finish here for good.

so you mean having anal sex is good or say first class thing ? ( just see the fun ) and posting purpose of human life even in *off-topic* section is wrong thing ? and i have to believe such an **street dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )

and what is wrong and right you dont discuss that for anal sex is not good thing. so what is wrong and right you dont discuss that thing. and i have done nothing wrong if i have posted purpose of human life within **off-topic** section.

and if there is anyone wrong than it is you not me. so dont *shift burdon of proof* on me. for im within the right place ( foolish dog )

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

I vote to have this topic locked. They are just trying to slander our way of life and keeps throwing out insults to everyone that posts(because aparently that is what good religious people do).

For future reference Preacher, people are less likely to buy into your word if all you do is insult them and cast their way of life as wrong. You do not have to agree with what we do in our personal lives, but if you are trying to make a point, try to rebuttal, instead of insult.
The Sgt

nahae

Post by nahae » Tue May 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Sgt_Valk wrote:I vote to have this topic locked. They are just trying to slander our way of life and keeps throwing out insults to everyone that posts(because aparently that is what good religious people do).

For future reference Preacher, people are less likely to buy into your word if all you do is insult them and cast their way of life as wrong. You do not have to agree with what we do in our personal lives, but if you are trying to make a point, try to rebuttal, instead of insult.

and as far as question of insults so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
and as far as question of good and bad you dont discuss that for anal sex is also not first class things. and at the top if everything is pleasure then why do you take counterceptive methods in sex life ? why do you kill child if everything is pleasure ? and that is the proof that you are all rascal cats, and dogs.

and your entire western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization. that is the proof.