Humanoid sexual robots?

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Haunter

Humanoid sexual robots?

Post by Haunter » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:47 am

Today I watched a short documentary showing technological breakthrough as regards robots for sex: soon they should be capable of having simple conversations and so on, slightly resembling more and more real humans. Their appearance is already good and their gestures impressed me.

I for sure do not long for them. What I was interested about was the ethical issue: producers say this way lonely people could enjoy themselves, you know; on the other hand, others raised criticisms pointing out that this way people would be incouraged to look at women as mere objects. It's somehow nice to see how tangled the story is...

What do you think?
Think, it's free ;-)

Analien

Re: Humanoid sexual robots?

Post by Analien » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:51 am

Of course, it can be a solution for some people who for various reasons cannot afford a real woman but there will always be something missing.
As mere artificial objects, they are not capable of showing emotions, so there can never be reached any mutual emotional connection.
The truth is that there is no substitude for a real human body/being, however perfect those sexual robots may be.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

MissChief

Re: Humanoid sexual robots?

Post by MissChief » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:25 pm

Methinks if you just want it for sexual stuff then I guess that's okay, because I think sexual fantasies require objectification anyway. At that point it's just another sex toy, just a really realistic one. There's probably a problem with trying to get emotional comfort through that though, because you can never be as satisfied with a doll as with a real person, emotionally, sexually, etc.