Why is Orgasm denial a thing?

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
fantasizing-realist

Why is Orgasm denial a thing?

Post by fantasizing-realist » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:12 pm

My veiw on it is the same veiw I have on "Teasing": "You're just beating around the bush; get your pants off already.

I mean if it's for sadomasochistic purposes, wouldn't it be more fun to go in the opposite direction? Induce Sensory overload. If I ever get married (I'm saving myself), I won't take "I'm getting sensitive right now" to mean "stop," I'll take it to mean "Go harder, go faster you goddam sexual tyrannosaurus."

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Why is Orgasm denial a thing?

Post by analsexonly » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:11 pm

For a variety of reasons.

A buildup of arousal through suppression of release over a period of time can make the occasional, less frequent orgasm significantly more powerful and satisfying.

For others, orgasms—especially clitoral orgasms—can be a pleasurable and satisfying release in the moment, but are emotionally draining and disappointing after the fact, a sort of downer that makes a person feel bad after it's happened and lose interest in sex for extended periods of time after. Orgasm denial/clitoral denial possibly combined with anal orgasms (which don't have that effect for many people) can be a way around this, allowing pleasure along with a constant buildup of arousal and no emotional crashes post-orgasm.

Alittle-flower

Post by Alittle-flower » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:11 pm

For me, it creates a heightened sense of self and awareness of my body. Plus, to be honest, having someone in control of that, for me anyway, makes me ache and drip in ways that I can't describe.

Also, like explained above, sometimes after a clitoral orgasm, I crash a bit and lose sex drive and interest. This is part of what brings me to this forum, hoping I can have my first anal only orgasm and not have that impact :)

Senecasky

Post by Senecasky » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:52 pm

We went to denial because hubby was unhappy getting sex maybe once a week. Now that I'm edging/teasing myself, he has a horny me jumping on him the minute I'm home. I'm also much more adventurous when I'm like this and much more into giving head, which was also lacking.

What I get out of it? More intense orgasms when I'm given permission, and honestly I love feeling so sexual all the time. Sex is all over more satisfying, especially now that we're doing more anal.

TantricKing

Post by TantricKing » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:17 am

Highly recommended for guys. The level of stamina changes completely and it is not about how you compare to other chaps but to yourself: orgasming vs not. I can easily understand how this may not be the obvious thing to explore but there is gold to be found.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:19 am

We have something which isn’t a denial on purpose. But because we both never before had sex every day, and we do now, we don’t always orgasm.

The thing is, we don’t care. We just want to fuck. Long. And mainly in her asshole. Sometimes I get so overstimulated that my orgasm seems blocked at that edge where you feel like you only need that tiny push to get there… but it doesn’t happen ! And I don’t care. I love fucking her hard and deep in multiple positions, untill a point of satisfaction is reached without cumming.

And for her it’s the same experience. Delaying our orgasms only makes them more intense.

Now we will stop pussy fucking to make her even more sensitive to anal orgasms. We both love it if she orgasms purely from anal sex and hope anal only will make her orgasm better.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:06 am

We don't do full on denial, maybe occasionally for a thrill, but I do like edging. Once you get to know where your point of no return is and you come back from it a little you can continue the activity for ages and either have a huge orgasm or sometimes just end up fully satisfied without cumming at all - and still have a strong libido for if she wants to do something else. Also I find that doing one sex act then before the point of orgasm change to something else, like was mentioned above, the orgasm kinda gets blocked and you can then settle into a really long sex session incorporating a range of activities. Also, if I use lube for anal (we don't normally anymore) we fuck for so long that, as has been said, the orgasm is just round the corner but never comes, or not for a long, long time and you end up fucking so hard you wander if it is even legal! Chasing the orgasm that is always just a little ahead of you. Sometimes maybe Mrs Jay is giving me head and I wont let myself cum, I'll either stop her eventually or she'll say, are you not going to cum, and I'll say, no, I want to save it for later, I want my cum in your ass. Or the other way round, I'll fuck her ass a long while and when she's satisfied I may stop. Again, she'll maybe say, are you not going to cum in my ass? and I'll say no, I'm saving it. I want you to practice your deep throat skill later on and take all my load down your throat. This sets a sort of charge on the rest of the day, we both know my balls are full of cum and that cum is destined to end up in the stated place later that evening

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:41 am

I have experienced the spiritual side of it. Keeping once sperm and eggs without releasing, ( masturbating or sex ) helps you to bring up certain energies in your body if you are in to meditation and yoga. Also for men I've heard it helps to increase testosterone. And there are so many men in modern days do this.
And ofc there are other sexual fetishes too.