Tinder

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Haunter

Tinder

Post by Haunter » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:56 pm

Hi all, what's your experience with Tinder? Does it work for you?
In particular I was curious to know what's your % of right-swiping...

I was reading this:

the New York Times reported that men swiped right, or "liked", 46 percent of the time while women did so to 14 percent of profiles

I guess I swipe right 3-5% of times by the way...
Think, it's free ;-)

CuckoldMike

Re: Tinder

Post by CuckoldMike » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:50 pm

i get some great matches on tinder but i would say 99% flake out and never result in a date. However my current gf i met on tinder so it’s all about the effort you’re willing to put in.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:48 pm

Tinder is causing the thotpocalypse. Women get insane numbers of matches causing them to think they are worth more then they really are. Most men get only few matches and even fewer that answer. Tinder eats at your soul, turns people into disposable commodities and like all dating apps is not designed to help you get a relationship but to keep you swiping.

Ao_phoenix_slut

Post by Ao_phoenix_slut » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:05 pm

AnnoMundi wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:48 pm
Tinder is causing the thotpocalypse. Women get insane numbers of matches causing them to think they are worth more then they really are. Most men get only few matches and even fewer that answer. Tinder eats at your soul, turns people into disposable commodities and like all dating apps is not designed to help you get a relationship but to keep you swiping.

Calling women thots doesn't support your claim that TINDER caused you to see women as disposable commodities.

Ao_phoenix_slut

Post by Ao_phoenix_slut » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:12 pm

When you think of it more like literally just other pedestrians in your life it becomes easier to understand why the swipe percentages are the way they are and why they're gendered. Whether it's at the library, a random business square in NYC, or the nightclub, you are going to see tons of people.

How normalized is it for men to say they'd try to bang some chick on just seeing them? How many women don't engage and avoid making eye contact so as to avoid advances? I personally think It's nice to lock that social complexity away into an app and instead desexualize pedestrian passings.

Anyway, I use it almost exclusively for my dating since like 2015. Like any approach, you're never going to have a perfect time all the time, but sometimes you get a perfect storm.

CuckoldMike

Post by CuckoldMike » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:34 am

I agree with most of the posts. As a guy it’s really about the effort you put in. However I met my current gf on Tinder! What a stroke of luck. We quickly made dinner plans then straight to her place bj and straight to anal! It’s been 4 buttfucking years now and the anal couldn’t be better

johnnyy

Post by johnnyy » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:42 am

I used Tinder in the past, now I use adult video chat app for iphone. It's more convy. I don't want to waste time on texting and prefer private video calls. I met one lovely girl there recently, hope we'll meet in person after lockdown.