Vaginal Fisting

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
analogue

Vaginal Fisting

Post by analogue » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:56 am

My wife and I are anal only for two and a half years now. This means for us that intercourse is strictly anal.
It works fine, but nonetheless my wife wants her pussy stuffed from time to time. She has a dildo but she doesn't like it very much so i thought of trying vaginal fisting.

I wonder if anyone here is into vaginal fisting too. How do you approach to it and how does it work for you?

I know this forum is about anal sex, so please forgive me ...
Last edited by analogue on Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow ...

FarmerDan

Re: Vaginal Fisting

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:49 pm

It's not so different to getting someone started on receiving anal. Lots of time and lube!
The key is to learn how to make a 'fist'. Basically, you extend your fingers and fold your thumb across your palm. Now pull the outer fingers together so the shape is more rounded.
You should be able to find a picture somewhere, or maybe somebody here can post a link.
The results can be very rewarding for both. The sensation of feeling your partner go off like a rocket while your hand is gripped tightly .....
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analogue

Post by analogue » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:05 am

Thanks @FarmerDan

After a short talk we discarded the idea for now.
We want to focus more on anal sex instead ;)
Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow ...

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:28 am

I had a girlfriend who loved getting fisted. She dated another woman before she dated me and they used to fist each other at the same time (wish I was there to see that!) My hands were significantly bigger than her ex-GF's so it took some time and lube and lots of encouragement.

Go slow. listen to her body and she will love it!

Elyeria

Post by Elyeria » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:46 am

If she still wants stuffing, but is worried about the size of a fist, my boyfriend really likes using a rubber ball made of body safe rubber to stuff in my pussy before he fucks my ass - he loves the ultra tight feel of it.. It's a nice half measure and then you don't have to concern yourself with her pussy unless you want t - fisting takes a lot more energy than you realize, not to mention the wrist strain.