Vaginal Fisting

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
analogue

Vaginal Fisting

Post by analogue » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:56 am

My wife and I are anal only for two and a half years now. This means for us that intercourse is strictly anal.
It works fine, but nonetheless my wife wants her pussy stuffed from time to time. She has a dildo but she doesn't like it very much so i thought of trying vaginal fisting.

I wonder if anyone here is into vaginal fisting too. How do you approach to it and how does it work for you?

I know this forum is about anal sex, so please forgive me ...
Last edited by analogue on Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
AO since 01 August 2017

FarmerDan

Re: Vaginal Fisting

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:49 pm

It's not so different to getting someone started on receiving anal. Lots of time and lube!
The key is to learn how to make a 'fist'. Basically, you extend your fingers and fold your thumb across your palm. Now pull the outer fingers together so the shape is more rounded.
You should be able to find a picture somewhere, or maybe somebody here can post a link.
The results can be very rewarding for both. The sensation of feeling your partner go off like a rocket while your hand is gripped tightly .....
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analogue

Post by analogue » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:05 am

Thanks @FarmerDan

After a short talk we discarded the idea for now.
We want to focus more on anal sex instead ;)
AO since 01 August 2017

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:28 am

I had a girlfriend who loved getting fisted. She dated another woman before she dated me and they used to fist each other at the same time (wish I was there to see that!) My hands were significantly bigger than her ex-GF's so it took some time and lube and lots of encouragement.

Go slow. listen to her body and she will love it!

Elyeria

Post by Elyeria » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:46 am

If she still wants stuffing, but is worried about the size of a fist, my boyfriend really likes using a rubber ball made of body safe rubber to stuff in my pussy before he fucks my ass - he loves the ultra tight feel of it.. It's a nice half measure and then you don't have to concern yourself with her pussy unless you want t - fisting takes a lot more energy than you realize, not to mention the wrist strain.

johnnyy

Post by johnnyy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:10 am

sounds very cool, I haven't tried it yet

anallady

Post by anallady » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:27 pm

This is the best...and it doesn't have to be full blown fisting. Start by using 2-3 fingers and adding as you go. You'll know she wants more when she's pushing back against those fingers and is super sloppy wet. Another finger will slide in and shell probably be groaning and moaning. Its awesome to have a dick up your ass and have your fingers or his inside you rubbing the head of his cock through your pussy. AMAZING. He says its amazing for him too to be in a super tight ass and have the head off his cock stroked.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:30 am

Yes, we do this too sometimes. I can feel the shape of my head with my fingers through her vaginal wall as I'm fucking her ass