I think my woman is very hot

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

I think my woman is very hot

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:52 pm

And I mean that in such a way that I get hard for her so easy. I have always been the type of man who needed extra stimuli to get hard, even thought sex wasn’t all that important, cause I could easily go without for weeks.

But that sweet and sexy milf I’m with now, makes wires in my head short circuit, just by the way she is with me. Never had a woman before who is so much into sex with me, that she gave me free use of her body right away. The very first time we’d had sex she said I could do anything I wanted with her, meaning fuck her ass. But I didn’t want to believe, back then, that she meant anal sex.

Anyway, we’re close to 2 years together now, and she is still amazing. Sweet, loving, beautiful in every way and much sexier then any woman before her. She loves showing off her body. By wearing tight dresses, deep cleavages, thong bikini’s or just being naked and free at home.

Finding the woman you always dreamt about at age 51 is mindblowing and very rewarding. Having an anal only relationship with her is the icing on the cake.

She is truly amazing and makes me the happiest I’ve ever been.

I hope all of you feel like that about your partner. 🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥