Braless life

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

Braless life

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed May 03, 2023 11:11 pm

Since my girlfriend had her last boobjob, her boobs look big and perfect. So she adopted braless life, the reason why she wanted a boobjob to begin with.

Since a few weeks she stopped wearing a bra and it looks so amazing. We even went out to diner with her wearing a seethrough shirt over bare boobs.

And so often her nipples are nicely visable cause they push through the fabric. Even while she works, with customers, she’s always braless. But then just not super obvious.

I can’t wait for summer and see her topless in the sun all the time. She really adores her new boobs, it’s like she’s in love with them now, while before she really hated them. And she wants to show them to the world. Fine by me 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Re: Braless life

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:23 pm

Meanwhile months have passed and I ‘m proud to say she’s true to her word. She hasn’t worn a bra since she started braless life.

At her job she sometimes uses nipple covers because ontherwise customers stare at her nipples 😆
But the longer she’s braless, the easier it gets for her to not give a damn.

What is amazing is how all dresses and tops just look better without a bra. Her boobshape has been chosen to have a natural ‘hang’ on them. They even bounce. She also wears very deep cleavages which looks amazing on her.

Going out with her became even better then it was before 🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:45 pm

We’ve been to the Cote D’Azur in the south of France. My wife could’t get over the fact that 9/10 women there are braless. She was so much in her element. She wore dresses that showed her nipples. At least the shape, but even the color too.

I saw girls and women of all ages showing their nipples through fabric and no one act weird over it. She wanted to live there to have this kind of nipple freedom on daily basis.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:27 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:45 pm
We’ve been to the Cote D’Azur in the south of France. My wife could’t get over the fact that 9/10 women there are braless. She was so much in her element. She wore dresses that showed her nipples. At least the shape, but even the color too.

I saw girls and women of all ages showing their nipples through fabric and no one act weird over it. She wanted to live there to have this kind of nipple freedom on daily basis.

Europeans have a much more liberal view in sexuality. And I agree with them. We demonize it here in the US, but over there wearing sexy, revealing cloths even to work is normal. I wish that was the same here.

I love when girls go braless. It looks way better and is actually better for them. So glad to hear your girlfriend has been going braless all that time. I try and get my wife to do it too, but there are some occasions she insists on wearing them.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:40 am

My wife is embracing this and has started to enjoy the looks she gets. The other month she went to the toilet and when she came back out she had removed the blouse she had had on under her multi colour crochet knit top. She spent the rest of the night like that before we walked back to the hotel, she enjoyed all the doubletakes :shock:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:45 am

Life as it’s supposed to be lived. 😎☝🏻
Backdoorlover’s quote: