General expectations of a D in a D/s relationship

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
AnalEngineer

General expectations of a D in a D/s relationship

Post by AnalEngineer » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:52 pm

Hello all,

I have been thinking of exploring domination as I believe that may give me the fulfillment and purpose I have been searching for. A little back story, I entered the current relationship I am in fully knowing how horrible my wife is. It was the only way that I could be the father to her children. Unfortunately they took after their mother in the long run. I found a great sense of fulfillment, joy, and purpose from the idea of mentoring and shaping their lives. Which I believe is the best motivation for domination.

My question is, essentially the title. Also, what are the differences between being a daddy and being a dom?
DMs welcome

Backdoorlover

Re: General expectations of a D in a D/s relationship

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:50 pm

As I see it being a daddy is mainly taking care of a willing girl, who fullfills her daddy’s sexual wishes without being commanded. So if daddy is all about anal sex, babby girl will always offer her asshole to daddy, without any hestation our doubt. Baby girl does this out of choice because she loves to please her daddy.

A dom/sub relationship is where the sub wants to be controlled in every aspect of her life. Not only sexual. She will wear what the dom says, behave like the dom wishes her to and be his sexslave to do as he commands her to. A sub maybe wants the sub to make her cry, or let her experience pain during sex. Most subs live to be humiliated by the dom. Or shared sexually with hos friends, as a cumdump.

In my understanding the two are very different.

Like my girlfriend is naturally as the baby girl with her daddy. My girlfriend is sexually a giver and keeps giving. When we go out I can decide what she wears, how deep her cleavage will be, if she will be plugged and/or pantyless. She asks me to be in control. To be the leader so she can follow.

Her asshole is mine to use whenever I feel the need. She never needs any kind of prep or foreplay. I can shove my cock up her ass at any given time, with lube, with spit, or totally dry. She sucks my cock like it’s an icecream horn and she does ass to mouth everytime we have sex. Sometimes when I shoot in her ass without her having the change to do ass to mouth, she’s a bit disapointed and sucks it clean afterwards.

So in a way I think I am her lover and her daddy 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥