It's amazing what the brain can do

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
AnalEngineer

It's amazing what the brain can do

Post by AnalEngineer » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:36 pm

I've been stuck in a horrible marriage for the last 10 years. Recently I have put my mind on becoming a master again and it has greatly improved my cumshots. When I first started reading this forum, it put me in an extremely foul mood for a couple days. I was stuck in hell and there was something better out there, and I couldn't do anything about it.

Throughout my marriage my orgasms were basically just a dribble, but now they are shooting across the room and massive. Also I have noticed increased intensity in them, basically I can feel all of the muscles in my lower back down to my quads getting involved.

That is all.
DMs welcome

Rimmer

Re: It's amazing what the brain can do

Post by Rimmer » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:54 am

Are these orgasms with your wife or are you going solo? Sorry if I missed this in another post, but are you having anal with your wife? If not, is it possible that with your new mind set you could take firmer control of the sexual aspect within your marriage. Sorry if I am crossing a line here, but I guess this forum is the place to discuss such things. Some years ago my wife asked me if I preferred her anus to her pussy and if in reality I would prefer to just use her ass. It felt like she was almost challenging/accusing me! As a 'now or never' thing I took a breath and said "yes" I'd like to just use her anus for penetrative sex. To my amazement she just said "OK". Some time later we discovered she wanted to be dominated and her asking the question about my sexuality was for her, subliminally, a way to start being sexually dominated - she didn't even realize that was what she was doing, her subconscious was steering her. We have crazy good sex now. It can get kind of complicated mentally, but that keeps you on your toes and you can't be complacent or the 'crazy good' drops away a bit. So far it's been the stuff where I think, oh she won't go for this, that she's loved - mostly! When I first got her to do ass to mouth, she was furious, but when I promised not to ask her to do that again, she got even madder! Turned out I had failed in my dominance. Turned out my roll was to handle/manage her annoyance at my 'request', not to back down. To sexually dominate her I have to handle the kick back, the 'Brat', it's her way of testing that I am doing my job properly. Like I have said before on here,, I don't keep her chained in a cage, we are normal, so to speak, but we have this secret edge to our sexual relationship and for sure we can have a cuddle and make love on a sunny morning, it's not all gaping ass holes and throat fucking. So I am just wondering if there is something that is waiting to be awakened and if your new 'brain activity' has a roll to play.

AnalEngineer

Post by AnalEngineer » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:29 pm

Nope, solo. My wife is terrible in the sack. In 11 years I can count on one hand home many times she's gotten the job done in any capacity.

My wife is the is the opposite of yours, same question, same answer. But her reply was "you better savor it, because it's never happening again. ". Which is how our sex life is normally, I give her multiple orgasms EVERY time, but as soon as she finds something I like, "never again". Then I have to deal with her being all weepy afterwards about how I won't let her get me off.

Reason number 678 we're getting a divorce.
DMs welcome

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:36 am

That's a shame, I just hope/pray that something clicks between you both before it comes to a parting. Just wish for you that when she is weeping about not getting you off, you could say, "OK, go kneel up on the bed," and she would tearfully oblige. Anyway, glad you are pumping out some good ones and getting your head sorted.