Erotic play

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Sean22

Erotic play

Post by Sean22 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:43 am

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what kind of erotic play you like to do with your partner. My wife and I are looking for a way to spice things up a bit and maybe your suggestions could give us some ideas. For now, we tested free family sex simulator for a change and it's pretty fun. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Last edited by Sean22 on Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rimmer

Re: Erotic play

Post by Rimmer » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:56 am

Dirty talk I guess is the obvious one. There are all sorts of ways to approach this. One is like the sexy put down, as you are screwing saying something like, "Do your friends at work know you're the sort of dirty girl that likes to take it in the ass?"
Another one is to give out little hints about your sexual preferences. On my last birthday my wife sent me a card that had a chocolate ring doughnut on the front and she wrote in the card, I love you to Uranus and back. Also I have a phone case that has something very similar to this forums logo on the front - a constant reminder to her and me that her ass hole is there for me to use for sex.
If it is one sided, i.e. only her ass comes into play, maybe consider bringing yours into the equation for fingering, rimming, toys, pegging etc. If you have not done that, it can be a whole new ball game, and a self consciousness hurdle to cross. She may use your ass mutually/reciprocally , she may do it submissively, or she may wish to be Dominant - she may even talk dirty to you :D "So, you're the sort of dirty little boy that likes to have his ass fucked," as she strokes your anus with the tip of her strap-on before easing it in :o