2016 and people still react to anal like this

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
MrAnal

2016 and people still react to anal like this

Post by MrAnal » Tue May 10, 2016 2:48 am

"I'm not into gay sex. Anal sex is for gay men who want to have sex with other men. I have a perfectly wonderful vagina. I only have heterosexual sex. Penis in vagina only sex."

I don't even know if I laugh or feel sorry for her for two reasons. One: believing a man and a woman can have gay sex, Two: she will never know anal heaven.

MissChief

Re: 2016 and people still react to anal like this

Post by MissChief » Tue May 10, 2016 5:34 am

:lol: Wow. I've never heard of a man and woman having sex being called "gay sex"...until now.

analrosette

Post by analrosette » Tue May 10, 2016 8:44 am

Well, you could ask her if a man receiving a blowjob or handjob from a woman is also considered "gay".

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Wed May 11, 2016 11:27 am

Who was saying this and where bro?
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

MrAnal

Post by MrAnal » Thu May 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Just an acquaintance. The subject popped in our conversation.
Luckly was nothing like a partner or something. I don't think I could endure a relationship with someone as close minded for more than 2 days.

anlouve

Post by anlouve » Fri May 13, 2016 9:25 pm

I often cannot bear it when people talk about Anal in public like it is some joke.
Guys do this a lot. Or they talk with a lot of Anal innuendos, that are meant for displaying disgust for this lovable act.
It's sad that people feel they have to keep up an image. And part of that is being clean and non-taboo. Making fun of others to make themselves look better.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sat May 14, 2016 7:26 am

MrAnal wrote:Just an acquaintance. The subject popped in our conversation.
Luckly was nothing like a partner or something. I don't think I could endure a relationship with someone as close minded for more than 2 days.

Dude, how can butt-sex just casually pop in to conversation lol!

What exactly were you talking about - and were they male or female?

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sat May 14, 2016 7:40 am

anlouve wrote:I often cannot bear it when people talk about Anal in public like it is some joke.
Guys do this a lot. Or they talk with a lot of Anal innuendos, that are meant for displaying disgust for this lovable act.
It's sad that people feel they have to keep up an image. And part of that is being clean and non-taboo. Making fun of others to make themselves look better.

Seriously, I think you guys must live on a different planet or something lol! :D

The only time I ever hear a bad reaction to Anal... is from "unenlightened" FEMALES...

In my entire life - I have never met a MALE who speaks negatively about Anal or displays any kind of disgust!
The "image" aspect is even more confusing... there is nothing "cooler" then Anal, and the girls who enjoy it!

Dudes LOVE Anal! We all want a womans ass! It is now the Holy Grail of sex! :D
We dream about finding a girl who cant get enough DITA (aka Dick-In-The-Ass!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZWpQtwSeP8
Will Ya Marry Me LOL! :mrgreen:

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat May 14, 2016 8:30 am

It's a big world (and for those in the U.S., it's a big country) and there are many opinions. Anal is not universally loved by men or women, and there are many regions where most people are openly anti-anal. If you live in an area where it's more widely accepted, consider yourself lucky. There are plenty of women out there who love anal and can't find a guy who wants it.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

analsexonly wrote:It's a big world (and for those in the U.S., it's a big country) and there are many opinions. Anal is not universally loved by men or women

Of course Anal is not universally loved - which is why its such a thrill lol!
With Women its more like 1 out of 3 (and quickly rising to 1 out of 2!)... but with dudes its almost 9 out of 10 who are in to Anal!
Men are always ahead of the curve lol! :mrgreen:
and there are many regions where most people are openly anti-anal

Sure, in some extremely religious States or Third World countries... but most guys in most of the world, love putting their dick in a sweet ass!
If you live in an area where it's more widely accepted, consider yourself lucky

No, consider yourself in Brazil lol!
Widely accepted is a strong term - even here in the UK, its still something spoken about in hushed tones.
But that is purely in public - in private its very much the most exciting thing in sex right now and craved by most dudes!
There are plenty of women out there who love anal and can't find a guy who wants it.

Totally disagree! A few maybe but not plenty!
And if a woman does want Anal - its as easy as pie to get it!
We both know that bro - its even easier for her to find a dude to put his dick in her ass... than it is in her pussy nowadays!