Are Mothers more likely to prefer Anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
kingsman

Re: Are Mothers more likely to prefer Anal?

Post by kingsman » Wed May 23, 2018 9:13 am

analsexonly wrote: The anus is highly optimized for sex, with one of the most dense concentrations of nerves, multiple orgasm trigger points along its length, and an ideal shape and size to accommodate a penis, so it would make sense that it serves a function evolutionarily for society. As overpopulation continues to become an issue, I expect humanity will continue to evolve towards an anal only default.

I'd agree with that. There has to be a reason that people have been doing it forever and that it feels so good for both.

minorkeyes

Re: Are Mothers more likely to prefer Anal?

Post by minorkeyes » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Probably not due to anything related to pleasure. Many women don't always want get pregnant again after having kids. So they might be more likely engage in non-vaginal sex.

But there is nothing else to pregnancy or giving birth that makes anal more appealing.

There are more downside to anal during and after pregnancy. Spoiler: women very often get hernias and hemmoroids from pregnancy.

Source: I am a woman, have kids and take it up my ass.