The moment of truth

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
zurgo74

The moment of truth

Post by zurgo74 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:38 pm

Ladies, when the guy is about to cum, is it hotter for him to go in all the way so he can seed you deep? or right to the edge so it drips out? Guys? do you prefer going deep when you cum, or shallow so it drips out?

heinousanus

Re: The moment of truth

Post by heinousanus » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:57 pm

Great question. Male here. I've seen elsewhere on this forum that a lot of guys love burying their cum deep in a girls ass so I suspect many will disagree with me. I like cumming deep sometimes but I absolutely LOVE the shallow cum.

1. You can perch the head of your cock just past the sphincter, gently rock back and forth and enjoy the tight clench of that o-ring pulsating around your cock (if the girl has a simultaneous orgasm, the anal contractions are absolutely heavenly to feel while you cum)

2. I sometimes enjoy seeing the product of my and my partner's work, i.e. my cum and whatever fluids her body decides to dribble out along with it (lube, squirt, pussy/ass juice, hell, even a little truffle butter don't hurt)

3. I have a slight fetish for leaving my cock inside her ass after I finish and having my cock swim around in a pool of cum etc in her rectum is a turn on for me. If I haven't cum in a while, I usually can be erect and ready to go again in 10 mins or so and restarting with the memory of our last session fresh in her ass drives me over the edge and that second orgasm can be explosive for me.

4. Less tummy issues for realtively inexperienced girls. I find that you really have to cum deep and a lot in a girl before she gets over the "I need to poop" feeling that sometimes accompanies a deep male orgasm.

Would love to hear other perspectives.

Sky

Post by Sky » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:47 pm

For me personally feeling good to get cum in deep in me but hard to get it out lol. I prefer like half way. So can have a hot creampie and a little deep too.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:21 pm

Deep is best. Is you can have the cum slowly drip.out and mess your panties, imo.

However, I like when a man continues stroking during the ejaculation. Delaying any stoppage of the stroke to the final drop of semen. Cumming on rather than in me is sort of a waste.

The sensation of a pulsating penis as men orgasm is a one-of-a-kind sensation that feels wonderful.

analogue

Post by analogue » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:21 am

As deep as possible ...
AO since 01 August 2017

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:10 am

I know you asked the ladies, so I'll answer for my wife. When we have a mutual orgasm, she likes me to hold it as deep as possible while she bears down. It feels great for both of us and always makes me unload deep inside her.

I also prefer to push as deep as I can and hold it there when I ejaculate. I find I don't get as much pleasure out of thrusting in and out at the moment of ejaculation. I love the feeling of her sphincter pulsating around the base of my cock while her rectal valves envelope the end of it. It feels as if they are sucking the cum out of my cock. Besides, when I cum beyond her rectal valves she doesn't feel the need to go to the bathroom, and it doesn't leak out.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:08 pm

I only like to cum in mouth. Any other internal (anal) options is equivalent for me.