Time to get pregnant!

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Analien
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 11:22 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Time to get pregnant!

Post by Analien » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:43 am

eagle8210 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:52 pm
All off this is fucking nonsense. My wife and I are AO … and enjoy it very much. BUT ……. don't be a dumb fuck about it, like its some curse to fuck her in the pussy.

Just have vaginal sex till she is PG. Anal to pussy is very much a infection waiting to happen so that's fucked up. Squeezing out a condom or allowing the cum to drain, is not an effective way to get it deep enough.

Some of the AO comments sound cultish. Like as if vaginal sex is one of the Ten Commandments that you cant break!!

I fully identify with that. You couldn't have written it better.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

User avatar
French Lover
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:21 pm
Location: Paris, France

Re: Time to get pregnant!

Post by French Lover » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:12 pm

#metoo :D

analsexonly
Site Admin
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Time to get pregnant!

Post by analsexonly » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Some of these comments are rude to the point of being offensive. Sure, vaginal to get pregnant is fine if that's what you want to do. But some of us like the idea of avoiding vaginal even for that and getting pregnant without vaginal intercourse if that's a possibility. This, of all places, should be a place where such ideas and desires can be discussed without shame or insult. If you're going to voice a counter opinion, do it without being rude.

AnnoMundi
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Time to get pregnant!

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:04 pm

analsexonly wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:59 pm
Some of these comments are rude to the point of being offensive. Sure, vaginal to get pregnant is fine if that's what you want to do. But some of us like the idea of avoiding vaginal even for that and getting pregnant without vaginal intercourse if that's a possibility. This, of all places, should be a place where such ideas and desires can be discussed without shame or insult. If you're going to voice a counter opinion, do it without being rude.

I fully agree.

luv2play45
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:33 am

Re: Time to get pregnant!

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:49 pm

eagle8210 wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:52 pm
All off this is fucking nonsense. My wife and I are AO … and enjoy it very much. BUT ……. don't be a dumb fuck about it, like its some curse to fuck her in the pussy.

Just have vaginal sex till she is PG. Anal to pussy is very much a infection waiting to happen so that's fucked up. Squeezing out a condom or allowing the cum to drain, is not an effective way to get it deep enough.

Some of the AO comments sound cultish. Like as if vaginal sex is one of the Ten Commandments that you cant break!!

I agree with this post also.
The reason that this site seems so fixated on denying any reference to vaginal pleasure at all is because it is dominated by men, some of whom want to control every aspect of a woman's pleasure.

Just look at the porn section of this site.
It is devoted mainly to trying to convince women that touching their clitoris is a terrible thing to do.
As if a controlling male knows what is best for a woman.
Our female partner allows us to penetrate her most private and tender areas and then gets told she cannot touch her pleasure button because... well, just because some control freak thinks that is how it should be.

My wife and I have been anal only for well over 20 years and she has always insisted on using a vibrator to help her achieve multiple orgasms.
Why would I want to deny her this pleasure?
After all, I place more value on her getting off than I do for myself.

I have had anal sex with many other women and they all achieved orgasms by stimulating their clits to some degree.
The main reason I enjoy anal sex so much is precisely because it is an almost sure fire way to bring my partner to sexual satisfaction.

I say viva la anus and viva la pussy - the two together are a potent combination.
I hope more women will feel welcome to participate in the conversations here to help bring a little balance into the dialogs.

AnnoMundi
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Time to get pregnant!

Post by AnnoMundi » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:10 pm

luv2play45 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:49 pm
I agree with this post also.
The reason that this site seems so fixated on denying any reference to vaginal pleasure at all is because it is dominated by men, some of whom want to control every aspect of a woman's pleasure.

Just look at the porn section of this site.
It is devoted mainly to trying to convince women that touching their clitoris is a terrible thing to do.
As if a controlling male knows what is best for a woman.
Our female partner allows us to penetrate her most private and tender areas and then gets told she cannot touch her pleasure button because... well, just because some control freak thinks that is how it should be.

I smell a social justice warrior. Always so full of tolerance, except of those they disagree with. Then the hatred and accusations start to fly.

theduke730
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:35 am
Gender: Male

Re: Time to get pregnant!

Post by theduke730 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:46 pm

So it's not *exactly* anal, but if hygiene is a concern, you could go with the "hollow plug" route, but with a twist... buy one of the anal fleshlights, and cut it short enough to fit inside her vagina and then have sex with that... so it would look and maybe feel a bit like actual anal sex, but the semen would go where you need it. Just an outside-the-box (pun intended) thought!

zarafan
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:09 pm

Re: Time to get pregnant!

Post by zarafan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:56 am

luv2play45 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:49 pm
eagle8210 wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:52 pm
All off this is fucking nonsense. My wife and I are AO … and enjoy it very much. BUT ……. don't be a dumb fuck about it, like its some curse to fuck her in the pussy.

Just have vaginal sex till she is PG. Anal to pussy is very much a infection waiting to happen so that's fucked up. Squeezing out a condom or allowing the cum to drain, is not an effective way to get it deep enough.

Some of the AO comments sound cultish. Like as if vaginal sex is one of the Ten Commandments that you cant break!!

I agree with this post also.
The reason that this site seems so fixated on denying any reference to vaginal pleasure at all is because it is dominated by men, some of whom want to control every aspect of a woman's pleasure.

Just look at the porn section of this site.
It is devoted mainly to trying to convince women that touching their clitoris is a terrible thing to do.
As if a controlling male knows what is best for a woman.
Our female partner allows us to penetrate her most private and tender areas and then gets told she cannot touch her pleasure button because... well, just because some control freak thinks that is how it should be.

My wife and I have been anal only for well over 20 years and she has always insisted on using a vibrator to help her achieve multiple orgasms.
Why would I want to deny her this pleasure?
After all, I place more value on her getting off than I do for myself.

I have had anal sex with many other women and they all achieved orgasms by stimulating their clits to some degree.
The main reason I enjoy anal sex so much is precisely because it is an almost sure fire way to bring my partner to sexual satisfaction.

I say viva la anus and viva la pussy - the two together are a potent combination.
I hope more women will feel welcome to participate in the conversations here to help bring a little balance into the dialogs.

luv2play45: my sentiments, completely and entirely!!! Viva la anus and viva la pussy: my two favorite organs for sexual pleasure! And please, yes, by all means, let's encourage more women to participate in the conversations and speak to their own understanding of sexual pleasure and sexual power!!!!

LuvMyWifesAss
Moderator
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Time to get pregnant!

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:12 am

analsexonly wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:59 pm
Some of these comments are rude to the point of being offensive. Sure, vaginal to get pregnant is fine if that's what you want to do. But some of us like the idea of avoiding vaginal even for that and getting pregnant without vaginal intercourse if that's a possibility. This, of all places, should be a place where such ideas and desires can be discussed without shame or insult. If you're going to voice a counter opinion, do it without being rude.

I wholeheartedly agree. This is a forum dedicated to the idea that couples can and do live an anal only lifestyle. Some even have different ideas about what an anal only lifestyle is. Some believe you should have no clitoral stimulation. Some believe there should not be penetration of the vagina by any means (toys). Some believe one, or either of these are okay. The one thing all can agree upon is that an anal only lifestyle precludes vaginal penetration by the penis. Although most would agree the one exception to this is procreation, there are those who would choose otherwise.

I didn't see one post in this thread about denying a woman pleasure. The porn BLOG is, as AnalSexOnly has often pointed out, more of a fantasy site, where a the pics and comments are reblogged. I don't look at or listen to things that offend me, so why would you look at the BLOG if you're offended by it and comment negatively about it here? That's like going into someone's house and telling them the decorating sucks.

There are thousands of websites and forums where you can freely discuss your love of vaginal sex, or anal and vaginal. This one, however, is for the discussion of the anal only lifestyle and how to evolve a relationship sexually to the point of being anal only, whether to the preclusion of clitoral/vaginal stimulation by artificial means or not. However, one thing it is not, is a website dedicated to the praise of vaginal sex. Go somewhere else for that.

This was the first time I think I told anyone my wife and I chose to have our child through artificial insemination. It was a personal decision made by both of us. Since beginning our anal only lifestyle, we had been (and still are) of the belief that vaginal sex should be reserved for procreation only. However, when the time came, we found any attempt at vaginal sex to be immensely uncomfortable and unenjoyable, to the degree she could not self-lubricate, and I could not cum. It was then that we made the decision to use artificial insemination. We should not be made to feel like it was a ridiculous decision to do so, especially on a forum dedicated to the anal only lifestyle.

I have never denied my wife whatever pleasure she desired. It was her that proposed having only anal sex. For a long time she used toys to penetrate herself vaginally about 60%-80% of the time, and/or provide clitoral stimulation during anal sex. This was primarily before we started practicing anal only. Now, she dislikes vaginal penetration of any type, but still uses a vibrator on her clit about 50% of the time. I never asked her or encouraged her to do this. It was a decision she made on her own. If other couples mutually choose not to have vaginal/clitoral stimulation while practicing the anal only lifestyle, that is their choice as well.

Just remember what your mother told you, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Cruz
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:27 am
Gender: Male

Re: Time to get pregnant!

Post by Cruz » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:27 pm

For health matters I think you shouldn't use the cum from her ass to put in her pussy. May be first idea would work. Or since it's a baby may be you should use her pussy after all. Just saying..

Post Reply