Pubic Hair

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
jko2019

Pubic Hair

Post by jko2019 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:16 am

We all prefer anal sex over vaginal on this forum. But my question is why bother shaving a women's pubic hair if we are going to just use her anus and rectum for sex?
I personally prefer a unshaved woman, and do like the look of a woman's hairy asshole. And a bush mostly conceals the vulva and lets me focus on her ass and anus.

I never did like the whole "little girl" look that's been popular since the late 1990's. But that's just my preference, what's yours?

Hitman1386

Re: Pubic Hair

Post by Hitman1386 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:54 am

I like a bald pussy. Or at least well trimmed. My wife likes it that way too. She likes the way if feels & she feels "cleaner" too. She says that it starts to tickle her if she lets it grow to long. She keeps it shaved herself, but it turns us both on when I shave it for her. Even though we are A.O. She loves it when I lick her bald pussy and I love doing it.

analogue

Re: Pubic Hair

Post by analogue » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:31 am

Full bush rulez !
Women without pubic hair look to me kind of unerotic. Fortunately my wife shares my view in this case. Only at beach season she is trimming a bit, but thats ok. Apart from that: let it grow ...
Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow ...