Sharing the details of your life.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Izabela

Re: Sharing the details of your life.

Post by Izabela » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:12 am

Thank you for your opinions. He ordered another painting, a softer version. And it's hanging in the bedroom. My man finds it thrilling to make me feel ashamed.
Since february 2021 anal only.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:24 am

Glad you came to an arrangement about it @Izabela You managed to find a way to let him shame you without upsetting the family. I guess there is a thrill for you both in that someone could one day wander in, but they shouldn't go exploring without permission - better give them clear directions to the bathroom though :) . I'm presuming you are submissive and being shamed is a kink for you :?:

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:16 am

AnalJay wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:24 am
Glad you came to an arrangement about it @Izabela You managed to find a way to let him shame you without upsetting the family. I guess there is a thrill for you both in that someone could one day wander in, but they shouldn't go exploring without permission - better give them clear directions to the bathroom though :) . I'm presuming you are submissive and being shamed is a kink for you :?:

More for him than for me ;) most of the time i'm really ashamed, only sometimes it's a bit fun.
Since february 2021 anal only.

Brutal ass fucker

Post by Brutal ass fucker » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:39 am

So you just do what he wants right? I read that you turned anal only because he wanted a relationship like this.

ayushiest

Post by ayushiest » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:50 pm

The internet was a great resource for me growing up. I would not have known how to apply to college or sign up for the ACT/SAT if not for Google since my home life was nonexistent and my school, was, um, subpar (my academic advisor was a few french fries short of a happy meal).

Dantanner

Post by Dantanner » Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:42 pm

I think you should be nude all the time. So everyone knows your an anal sex toy. Maybe more could join in ... that would be exciting. For everyone
Maybe they could feel your body at will. That would be better than I pictures and painting.