Need encouragement to abandon my clit

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ObedientWife

Need encouragement to abandon my clit

Post by ObedientWife » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:55 am

Hi folks. I know it's presumptious to ask for something as a total stranger, but I really need some encouragement right now. I hope maybe some people in the community will find few minutes to reply.
I'm in a long term relationship and we are not new to anal only.
I'm very submissive and love to be used for my husbands pleasure. He loves anal. And I can't cum from penetration alone, it's clit play or I won't cum at all. I'm also into orgasm denial, so it looks like we are a good match. Whenever we go for pure anal - we have weeks or even months of very intense sex life. But eventually life gets in a way - difficulties at work, health problems, even stupid domestic quarrels - and we end up loosing the motivation to continue the pure anal only routine. It never lasts more than half a year.
Now we agreed to go for a whole month and I'm very exited but also very needy. I want to orgasm and also want to be kept in denial.
So my most humble request is for anything that would encourage me to persist this time. Anything at all. Give me logical reasons. Or just mansplain to me. Tell me to just do as I'm told. I don't know. Anything. Pretty please.

Ozzy

Re: Need encouragement to abandon my clit

Post by Ozzy » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:00 am

Anal sex + clit stimulation with your hands while he fucks you. This way both of you will reach orgasm, and it's still anal only.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:31 am

Let me start by saying I don’t see the point.

That being said, my girlfriend is almost at the point she has pure anal orgasms. We’re anal only for 8 months now. Without clitplay she still don’t cum. But she is not that eager to cum, I think. Her goal is to edge really long and make me cum very hard. And that we achieve daily. I cum every day while she cums twice a week the most.

In the beginning this was hard on me cause I felt like a loser for not being able to make her cum. She says all the edging I give her is more important, and she really gets a huge kick out of feeling me shoot in her ass. I could use her as cum dump 3 times a day and she will enjoy it.

But. I think your man should just tell you not to touch your clit and you should obey. Sometimes I see my girlfriends hand go to het clit, but she pulls away because she wants to enjoy my cock trusting her asshole as intense as possible. I love when she does this. It’s really powerfull. Maybe I should forbid my girlfriend to touch her clit. I think she will love to obey me. She’s sexually submissive.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

ObedientWife

Post by ObedientWife » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:35 am

Ozzy wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:00 am
Anal sex + clit stimulation with your hands while he fucks you. This way both of you will reach orgasm, and it's still anal only.

Yeah.. Except that it's exactly that what we are trying to quit.
I get that it's fine and normal for an anal only couples and all that. It's just that it's not our thing any more. At least it seems so. If we go the clit+anal way we end up having sex once in two weeks. If that much at all. And that's sad, frankly. Pure anal only makes it so much more exiting. More demanding on my part also. But I'm willing to make an effort, denial was my kink in the first place. It got us into anal only lifestyle.
Again, I understand that people find this approach harsh and unfair and even sexist. But all that can be very desirable from a kinky perspective. And that's where we are coming from.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:55 pm

@ObedientWife Use handcuffs. It's highly effective. Make sure tied behind you and there's no way to stimulate or tease your clit. I don't have much of a conversation about clit denial when I fuck. If I notice clit rubbing, I gently take her hands away and pin her on her back or use handcuffs!

ObedientWife

Post by ObedientWife » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:02 am

hasani2222 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:55 pm
@ObedientWife Use handcuffs. It's highly effective. Make sure tied behind you and there's no way to stimulate or tease your clit. I don't have much of a conversation about clit denial when I fuck. If I notice clit rubbing, I gently take her hands away and pin her on her back or use handcuffs!

Thanks for an idea. Simple restraints are the best. I love when he holds my hands in a firm grip, it makes me melt. We should buy handcuffs for the moments he needs his hands free.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:29 pm

ObedientWife wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:55 am
Hi folks. I know it's presumptious to ask for something as a total stranger, but I really need some encouragement right now. I hope maybe some people in the community will find few minutes to reply.
I'm in a long term relationship and we are not new to anal only.
I'm very submissive and love to be used for my husbands pleasure. He loves anal. And I can't cum from penetration alone, it's clit play or I won't cum at all. I'm also into orgasm denial, so it looks like we are a good match. Whenever we go for pure anal - we have weeks or even months of very intense sex life. But eventually life gets in a way - difficulties at work, health problems, even stupid domestic quarrels - and we end up loosing the motivation to continue the pure anal only routine. It never lasts more than half a year.
Now we agreed to go for a whole month and I'm very exited but also very needy. I want to orgasm and also want to be kept in denial.
So my most humble request is for anything that would encourage me to persist this time. Anything at all. Give me logical reasons. Or just mansplain to me. Tell me to just do as I'm told. I don't know. Anything. Pretty please.

I’ll offer ideas but understand my anal only wife uses a vibrator on her clit until her anal orgasm approaches and then she pulls it off her clit to enjoy the anal orgasm.

The angle of penetration can help his cock hit your a-spot. In missionary, I angle my cock up to hit the spot. She also enjoys me pulling all the way out and then reinsert slow and deep.

We also do a lot of anal play. She’s my sub and I stretch and toy her ass with plugs and dildos. I deny her orgasm during anal play. Full disclosure I tug on her clit which makes her squirt as I toy her ass, but no more orgasm.

After anal play where I’ve denied her orgasm several times, it’s my turn for some anal fun. Maybe I’m just a lucky man but she orgasms within minutes after I fuck her ass. So for us, denial during play but orgasm with my cock in her ass.

I have no idea if this is of any help but it works for us.

SandSwing57

Post by SandSwing57 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:36 pm

Hello,

The answer is simple and has nothing to do with the normal trappings of life which you outline.
If I understand correctly you want to be able to anal orgasm without your clit. If this is the case you first have to learn to do it. You clearly enjoy edging and orgasm denial as well but because you already know how to have an orgasm with your clit you can deny/edge as long as required and control the outcome.

If you want to transfer this edge/deny and have orgasms as required through anal the answer is to give up edging and denial for the time being because your brain cant make the distinction between what your asking of it i.e you love denial but you want to orgasm, yet haven't learned to do it analy. Outcome = no orgasm. All you've done is put yourself in limbo.

Learn first to anal orgasm and then play with denial and edging and then you'll be able to control it and go AO. One thing at a time. You're husband also needs to be working with you as it appears like you're just trying to do this alone. You need a clear plan of how you're going to achieve this. Research it, get his input and work together otherwise he may be thinking (because you like it) that you just want to be denied so he acts on it.

Hope this helps

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:32 am

don't touch your clitoris, I love orgasm denial, when my boyfriend is fucking my ass it turns me on a lot that my pussy doesn't have any stimulation, it squirts and I feel very horny, don't touch your clitoris and you will see that you will you will enjoy and your boyfriend will be very happy with you

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:21 am

Karla j 25 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:32 am
don't touch your clitoris, I love orgasm denial, when my boyfriend is fucking my ass it turns me on a lot that my pussy doesn't have any stimulation, it squirts and I feel very horny, don't touch your clitoris and you will see that you will you will enjoy and your boyfriend will be very happy with you

It depends on the person… my wife uses a vibrator on her clit until her anal orgasm approaches… when that happens, she tosses the vibrator aside and I pound her asshole until she has a powerful anal orgasm. Depending on the session, she can have one or two more anal orgasms before I unload deep in her ass. For us, her anal orgasms occur after initial clit stimulation. She squirts less than she did when we started anal only five years ago, but we attribute this to a change in her hormone therapy. She’s seeing her hormone doc next week and wants her to change the hormone therapy. I told her to tell her physician she wants to squirt more, but I don’t think she’ll explain it that way!