I want a traditional anal only wife

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ozzy

I want a traditional anal only wife

Post by Ozzy » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:22 pm

Here's my perfect companion!

She's responsible, she has some healthy fear of God (but not crazy religious), not into bizarre bahavior, acts like a lady, she's against woke culture, modest, inteligent, she knows when to talk and when to be quiet, she's gifted in some talent or art or science/knowledge, she's not egocentric, she's low profile on social media, she's caring, devout to our marriage, she gives me relaxing massages, she understands that I need to have my own life and she'll pursue hers as well, yet she'll support me and I'll support her, and we'll always be there for each other.

A very traditional marriage, except for the part that we don't have vaginal sex and are anal only.... Is it asking too much? :lol:

Backdoorlover

Re: I want a traditional anal only wife

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:57 am

I don’t read anything to complain about, tbh. For me the god part is too much, because I don’t believe in any god. But I’ll forgive her that because the rest sounds great.

Enjoy life ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:47 am

There are plenty of cultural Christians even if they aren't practicing.

My wife ticks all those boxes, so these people do exist.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:43 pm

@Backdoorlover , great that we agree on the most part.

@AnalWizard , wow, well done! I bet you're happy with your marriage.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Mon May 29, 2023 8:07 pm

Ozzy, you are a lucky man and I trust you are grateful for your situation. A man can wish for no more.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Tue May 30, 2023 10:59 am

semi-normal wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 8:07 pm
Ozzy, you are a lucky man and I trust you are grateful for your situation. A man can wish for no more.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough! I mean, I didn't describe my girlfriend, I described a partner I idealize in my ideas of an ideal partner.

However, I'm kind of starting a new relationship now, and the girl is really cute. And yes, she's AO. The problem is we're about 450 km away from each other. But anyways, I'm excited.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue May 30, 2023 2:12 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 10:59 am
semi-normal wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 8:07 pm

Maybe I wasn't clear enough! I mean, I didn't describe my girlfriend, I described a partner I idealize in my ideas of an ideal partner.

However, I'm kind of starting a new relationship now, and the girl is really cute. And yes, she's AO. The problem is we're about 450 km away from each other. But anyways, I'm excited.

Happy to hear you’ve connected with someone. Hope things work out so you can reduce the distance. Good luck with the relationship. Maybe she was looking for someone as interested in anal as you are.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Tue May 30, 2023 9:00 pm

Might be worth one of you moving if the match is a good one.

ObedientWife

Post by ObedientWife » Wed May 31, 2023 1:15 am

I believe it's quite possible for your dream to become reality. People in general are turning back to traditional ways. And women are starting to avoid contraceptive pills, so anal as a natural birth control might be seen as an option for many.
I myself had an interesting and maybe a bit unusual transformation from a very liberal minded girl to a very traditional wife. I started with a very sex positive outlook, experimented with various kinks, found myself being very submissive and also loving orgasm denial, that lead to anal only lifestyle and a traditionaly balanced relationship. My husband provides the family, I take care of domestic chores and have an artistic hobby. His sexual needs are a priority too. Our relationship is one stable constant, keeping us not just sane during these crazy times, but also very happy.

Oh, and another thought about your ideal relationship. A traditional and religious wife might want babies at some point. :) So if you start a relationship like that, consider aligning your views on that point too. ;)

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Wed May 31, 2023 11:38 am

ObedientWife wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 1:15 am
I believe it's quite possible for your dream to become reality. People in general are turning back to traditional ways. And women are starting to avoid contraceptive pills, so anal as a natural birth control might be seen as an option for many.
I myself had an interesting and maybe a bit unusual transformation from a very liberal minded girl to a very traditional wife. I started with a very sex positive outlook, experimented with various kinks, found myself being very submissive and also loving orgasm denial, that lead to anal only lifestyle and a traditionaly balanced relationship. My husband provides the family, I take care of domestic chores and have an artistic hobby. His sexual needs are a priority too. Our relationship is one stable constant, keeping us not just sane during these crazy times, but also very happy.

Oh, and another thought about your ideal relationship. A traditional and religious wife might want babies at some point. :) So if you start a relationship like that, consider aligning your views on that point too. ;)

Good reminder.... lol
But I don't want her to be religious, just spiritual.
And it's ok if she's a housewife, but someone with a very rich intelectual life.......
I think you and your husband are a very nice couple. I suppose you have kids.
Well some philosopher said that being aware of your desires is not an easy thing, but a very hard achievment.
I think I've always loved modest girls.
But we have to be open to let life surprise us, sometimes.