Difference between Vaginal and Anal Sex

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
sana

Difference between Vaginal and Anal Sex

Post by sana » Mon May 20, 2024 7:42 pm

Why do you guys enjoy anal so much.

Most men can't last more than a few strokes in my ass compared to my vagina.

What is the difference between the two? (no condom)

Hiraminaus

Re: Difference between Vaginal and Anal Sex

Post by Hiraminaus » Mon May 20, 2024 8:19 pm

Tighter.

Texture is different.

The dominant/ taboo aspect.

Not always, but often less pleasurable for the girl (see dominant aspect above).

Cum leaking out of her arse for hours afterwards, when it's usually out of her pussy in a minute or two.

Absolute ownership.

She exists for your pleasure.

Anal-only makes a woman more submissive, affectionate and attentive, especially if you deny her orgasm.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon May 20, 2024 11:15 pm

Evolutionary and biologically vaginal sex is the only nesseccary sex with a purpose. So in that way a woman wants to have her pussy fucked and men want to breed women in the pussy to reproduce. We’re wired to do so.

Both the asshole and the mouth serve no biological or evolutionary purpose to have sex in. So a woman who want anal and oral sex, wants this solely for the pleasure or it and to get off her man in a way without instinctive purpose.

That’s why, especially for men, it’s so hot to realize women exist who have their ass fucked every day, while being a vaginal virgin. It’s the biggest statement that tells men they only have sex for pleasure purpose.

So this above, to me, is amazing to realize.

Then the whole experience of assfucking is so different. It starts with the intention. A woman who want a cock in her ass is a joy on her own. The pussy is only 3 cms away from her asshole and she wants you to use her exit hole, which again biologically isn’t meant for entrance. So giving the man the pleasure of her asshole is a huge statement.

The ashole feels so much better to penetrate. It clamps all around the schaft of the cock, while a pussy mostly squeezes from both sides, if the pussy isn’t worn from giving birth. The asshole never feel worn, not even with daily anal sex for many years.

Her asshole also has this velvet like feel to is when you fuck it. Very smooth and sexy. Totally different. It very easy to go balls deep into her asshole, or pound it like a jackhammer if the situation calls for it. Her asshole simply can take it better and longer.

Then there’s the visual aspect. To me nothing beats fucking her ass, while she’s on her back, and I see her unused pussy dripping wet and open while only her asshole gets my cock. Combine this with her constant moaning and I feel like I am in heaven.

So the whole notion of anal only lifestyle is supersexy for me as a man. I knew right away there was no way back, once we went on that road. And my girlfriend really watches over it that I never accidentally penetrate her pussy. She made clear she still wants to penetrate her pussy now and then with vibrators to feel double filled, but my cock will only be pleasured by her asshole and her mouth as long as we are together.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

sana

Post by sana » Tue May 21, 2024 10:16 pm

So mostly the texture is better in the ass compared to the vagina?

Only the head of the penis feels the sensation right?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue May 21, 2024 11:33 pm

The best way to imagine the difference is that vaginal feel like your cock is squeezed between two chicken breasts. And anal feels like your cock is gripped all around. If a man assfucks shallow, then only the tip gets stimulated. But when assfucking her deep, the inner spincter squeezes on the glance while the outher spincter stimulates the shaft. So a sensation which is impossible in the pussy and the reason why we love our cock deep up your ass.

Compare it with deeptroat. The glance is stimulated by the troat, while the shaft is stimulated by the lips and tongue.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Wed May 22, 2024 1:58 pm

For me its size! I can take bigger dicks in my ass than my vagina. I've had 9 inches in my ass and I reckon I could take a bit longer although I'm not Belladonna!! Anal feels so much better hence vagina has taken a back seat!

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Thu May 23, 2024 9:53 am

A cock in my ass feels fuller. It just seems to go higher in my body. I now cum a lot easier with my ass getting fucked plus the orgasm is so much better. The vagina obviously self-lubes whereas I don't like artificial lube and I feel every little twitch or movement from every cock in my ass.

sana

Post by sana » Thu May 23, 2024 3:31 pm

i agree with the depth part. a lot deeper and fuller.
you are much closet to your partner.

i haven't orgasmed yet to be honest.
But the heightened state of pleasure and arousal is better than what the vagina gives. Orgasms are purely masculine in my opinion.