Besides anal, what else do you have a kink about?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Germano

Besides anal, what else do you have a kink about?

Post by Germano » Fri May 24, 2024 5:10 am

So, anal is obviously a thing for everyone here.
But besides that, what do you feel it's almost a fetish?

Recently I(25M) have discovered I'm into female hands. Not sure why, but everything that has to do with it I've been enjoying.

Pluggedkitty

Re: Besides anal, what else do you have a kink about?

Post by Pluggedkitty » Fri May 24, 2024 6:46 am

Edging/Orgasm control and cock worship. My husband decides when I'm allowed to orgasm, which is pretty frequently tbh, but I'm not permitted when I play with myself. And since I cum pretty easily, it ends up with a lot of cock worship and blowjobs.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Fri May 24, 2024 1:07 pm

My kink is cum play. I have so much fun with cum and its my way of showing my appreciation for the load / loads I am gifted.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sat May 25, 2024 11:05 pm

My kink is delaying the orgasm of the men in my ass!! If I realise that they are close to cuming I take them out of my ass, start to suck, bring them close to orgasm then stop. I keep a hold of them so they can't relieve themselves, slowly build them up, then stop. It drives them mad and I love it!!

Metal266

Post by Metal266 » Sun May 26, 2024 8:11 am

I like anything anal with girls. Fisting, stretching, insertions, enema, inflation. Allso love pussy pumping

Backdoorlover

Re: Besides anal, what else do you have a kink about

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun May 26, 2024 12:07 pm

The biggest kink I’ve HAD was ass to mouth. But since my sweety does ATM everytime we have sex, it has become a fulfilled kink. 🤤

Another kink I ‘ve had was some serious deeptroat. Troatfuck stuff. She does this too, and makes my cock seem 10 cm, the way she swallows it with no effort. 😃

Another sort of kink is her wearing very sexy and revealing dresses without underwear. And guess what ☺️. She’s totally into that too. 🤣

The last one is a kink I’ve had from my teens. And that’s seeing my woman parade on a public beach, wearing nothing but a tiny thong. Showing off her beautifull boobs to anyone on the beach. She already wears thong bikini’s, but on our couple vacation in september she finally will go topless. 😍 Can’t wait
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

sana

Post by sana » Sun May 26, 2024 8:10 pm

Giving cum surprises.
I dont have a penis.

But I love using my bf cum as lube when i used to have encounters with men and women.

He has fucked a few of my partners while they blindfolded mid strapon sex and given them thick creampies. I keep going after with the dildo. Closest i can get to ejaculating.

Curiousaboutbutts

Post by Curiousaboutbutts » Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:43 pm

Lately, orgasm denial. There is something so unbelievable hot and masculine about my boyfriend telling me im not allowed to cum. And sex just feels so much more organic when hes not worrying about making me feel good and im not keeping score about whos getting more pleasure. This probably ties into my general subbyness as I also like to be talked down to and ordered around.