Fingering

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Robert

Fingering

Post by Robert » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Part of anal that I really love is the preparation. I usually spend way more time than I need to applying the lube to my girlfriend and just enjoy myself feeling around inside her rectum. Honestly, I could do this for ages :)
I never did much enjoy the same with a girls vagina as it was always just too spongy and acidic, nor did I like the texture. But reaching with a finger as far as it will go is completely different. The anus makes that tight seal, but then it opens out a bit and I've noticed a pronounced curve once inside back towards her spine. And just there at the limit of my reach are these kind of soft folds where it closes up again.

I'm a lucky guy because she'll just curl up and let me go for it and enjoys it if I don't make any sudden twists or turns. Does anybody else enjoy exploring their girls anus this way or is it just me?

marcus

Re: Fingering

Post by marcus » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:48 am

Oh yes. All part of the warm up for us and highly enjoyable it is too. The most startling difference is the heat inside. A vagina feels almost cool by comparison, and not at all pleasant once you've become used to a more elevated temperature.

BBells

Post by BBells » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:02 pm

I don't mind some teasing back there. Fingers and toys can be fun. Not a guy though, am I allowed to respond to this?

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:32 am

Got to be the odd one out. I hate either kind of fingering. I don't care for how it feels and don't care for the transfer of the bacteria all over the place ... literally.

BBells

Post by BBells » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:57 am

analonlylondonebony wrote:Got to be the odd one out. I hate either kind of fingering. I don't care for how it feels and don't care for the transfer of the bacteria all over the place ... literally.

But you'll put your penis in there? Isn't it the same thing? Do you always use condoms?

marcus

Post by marcus » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:45 am

BBells wrote:
analonlylondonebony wrote:Got to be the odd one out. I hate either kind of fingering. I don't care for how it feels and don't care for the transfer of the bacteria all over the place ... literally.

But you'll put your penis in there? Isn't it the same thing? Do you always use condoms?

If it helps, I believe analonlylondonebony is female.

nopussy

Post by nopussy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:26 am

Absolutely love it. The preparation is a big part of the appeal of anal sex for me.