Favorit toys?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
analgeil

Favorit toys?

Post by analgeil » Thu May 07, 2015 2:16 pm

I'm always quite impressed of the big range of anal toys available on the market. Sure, there is also lots of stuff for a woman's pussy. But most of those seem only to be dildos only differ in size and length. Luckily there is so much more to discover, when you start to play with a girls asshole: plugs and chains of all sizes and shapes; tails ranging from fur to silicone; inflatable stuff, balls and also dildos but ranging from cock like to screwdriver and there are even some special vibrators for it.

I myself am heavily into plugs and chains. Seeing her sphincter expanding and contracting while they move in and out of her is one of the hottest things for me to watch.

I really would like to know what type of toys are preferred by women and men on this board. Maybe you even have an often used personal favourite?

anallist

Re: Favorit toys?

Post by anallist » Thu May 14, 2015 9:31 am

could i just ask if you know the sex toy factory know as bad dragon ?

analgeil

Re: Favorit toys?

Post by analgeil » Sun May 17, 2015 4:25 am

Hey anallist
No, never heard of them before. Not sure if those toys are especially good for anal play. But crazy and interesting anyway :)