Turn about

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
FarmerDan

Turn about

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:49 am

Anybody else here like to both give and receive in an AO relationship?

From the earliest days of my sexual awareness I've wanted to have 'gender-free' sex where either partner could play either role at any time, probably as a reaction against the very conservative farming community I grew up in. At first I puzzled over how this could be done, anal sex was unheard of in that place and age!

To skip over a decade or two of various discoveries I eventually found my ideal with a partner who was not only happy to go AO but to strap on her cock - or even show up with it in place - and take her turn. That was a very intense relationship!

More recently I have an occasional FWB with whom I have an AO relationship where she's always the one doing the penetrating, and perfectly happy about the arrangement. Which, I hasten to say, is not due to any physical limitations on my part <wink>!

In both cases there is no hint of sub/dom dynamic or of any predetermined gender roles, we're just a couple of people enjoying each other. As others have mentioned, this leads to a very intense relationship of great mutual respect.

The common thread with experiences others have reported here is that vaginal sex is simply not on the menu. There's an additional reason for that in 'genderless' sex - it's much more feasible for a female-bodied person to take on male characteristics than vice versa!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

marcus

Re: Turn about

Post by marcus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Nothing against those who do but my wife and I are content with our "traditional" roles, where she is the one penetrated.

There is in a sense something gender neutral about all this, as I'm making love to a part we both have in common. And it that way perhaps brings us both closer together in mutual understanding. We bond sexually not because she has something exclusively female, but because it is her, and her anus that I want.

gurlcrazy

Re: Turn about

Post by gurlcrazy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:08 pm

When she wants to work my ass, she's welcome to. I can orgasm anal-only too, which might be part of why I'm good at getting women there. That said, her desire for cock usually takes precedence unless we have *lots* of time to play, which is rare.