analonly.blogspot.com

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
marcus

analonly.blogspot.com

Post by marcus » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:51 pm

It does indeed look like luvmywifes ass has lost interest in his blog. It has been a long time since he last updated, and also any comments posted to the blog. Such a shame, as that was the only place to give any coverage to the anal only concept. And didn't he invent the term?

At least we have this place now, and tumblr, but still...so much history at the other place. I guess nothing lasts.

I hope he finds he's sparked a lot of interest and new blogs and this forum.

Did anybody else read the blog or post there?

prettypink

Re: analonly.blogspot.com

Post by prettypink » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:00 am

I only just discovered it - it seems quite unique (well until this) so sad if it is not being updated. That's the way with blogs - bloggers get bored and move on, so most get abandoned sooner or later.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:57 pm

The wife and I are still alive and only practicing anal sex. I was busy answering email I received as a result of the BLOG, but work has kept me so busy, I have a hard time even doing that now. That's why I'm so glad this forum has started.

I always wanted to do something like this, but I couldn't even keep up with my BLOG, let alone a forum. I'm so glad someone finally has and look forward to reading and participating in it when I can.

I hope no one minds, as I copied our story and a post from the BLOG here.

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:43 am

Well I'm pleased to hear you are well and still enjoying AO with your wife. It'll be great to have you participating here. But does this mean you have no intention of keeping the blog alive? Does google delete inactive blogs from blogger or will that remain safe if untouched?

Kal El

Post by Kal El » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:37 pm

There is also: justanal.blogspot.com. It is by lady named Jenny. Her header is "The Intimacy of Anal Sex". She updates every couple of weeks or so. Nice to get the female side of things.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:29 pm

Kal El wrote:Nice to get the female side of things.

Indeed, it was lacking in analonly blog. I asked the author (who's there :P) a couple of times to make his wife share some stories ;)

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Would love to see regular updates of both those blogs - or more posts here. I've enjoyed both authors

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:36 pm

That blog used to be the place I went to to read about anal only before I discovered here. It's where it all began for me. I knew then that the idea of going anal only was just right for me and I've not been able to stop thinking about it ever since.

taylork

Post by taylork » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:53 pm

I'm sad you don't do the blog any more luvmywifess as that blog totally changed my life. I'm sure it made a big difference to so many others that we don't even know about. There was nothing else anal only before that i think. At least people have taken it up here and on tumblr where there is now lots of anal only stuff so i guess its time has come now.

HalfHeart

Post by HalfHeart » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:43 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:The wife and I are still alive and only practicing anal sex. I was busy answering email I received as a result of the BLOG, but work has kept me so busy, I have a hard time even doing that now. That's why I'm so glad this forum has started.

I always wanted to do something like this, but I couldn't even keep up with my BLOG, let alone a forum. I'm so glad someone finally has and look forward to reading and participating in it when I can.

I hope no one minds, as I copied our story and a post from the BLOG here.

BLOG!
whowillloveyou