An encouraging start

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
marcus

An encouraging start

Post by marcus » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:06 am

I think this forum has got off to a great start, considering it's only been going a few weeks. Many thanks to our host :D

It has been nice to communicate with others into AO - I knew they must be out there somewhere! It took a while but finally a few sites like this have started we can feel 'normal' (whatever that really is) and be encouraged that others feel the same way and that there really are other couples adopting this lifestyle.

I hope the others members who've not yet contributed will feel like joining in the discussion. But if they just feel that they get support by reading I think that's good too.

I've noticed that there are often a number of 'guests' on the forum at any one time - I hope this is an indication of the general level of interest in the subject.

French Lover

Re: An encouraging start

Post by French Lover » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:25 am

I would also like to hear more women. We're on a forum, talking about women's pleasure. It would be best to have a more balanced ratio :lol:

That being said, I agree: this forum has a good start!

Kal El

Post by Kal El » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:14 pm

I, too would like to see a few more ladies post. It would be nice to get the female perspective.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:16 am

Kal El wrote:I, too would like to see a few more ladies post. It would be nice to get the female perspective.

Guys, it's only been a couple of weeks. They'll come I'm sure. Until then you'll just have to make do with me :)

But yes, otherwise a great start.

lisa

Post by lisa » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:20 pm

I am loving the fact that we AO ladies and gents now have this forum :D