anal and oral (ass to mouth)

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: anal and oral (ass to mouth)

Post by analsexonly » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:18 am

omarp wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:36 pm
Wife started out just going ATM to finish if we were having a quicky

But a couple of years in it’s gotten to the point she’ll beg me to take it out for her to suck throughout

Once a woman gets past any initial resistance to the idea and actually tries it for herself, she almost universally falls in love with the idea and quickly gets addicted to it, in my experience. It tastes good, and it's just a very sexy and slutty thing to do as often as possible.

omarp

Post by omarp » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:33 pm

Apart from the dirty talk side of it. She does tell me she loves the taste of her ass. She thinks it’s chenaged a lot of the years!

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:43 pm

My current girl has done ATM a few times and it's become a bit of a game between us whether she will do it or not. I'll kiss her right after licking her ass, see whether she licks my fingers after i have stretched her with them and follow her signals to slowly bring my cock closer to her mouth when I am ready to cum. Sometimes she will just stroke and take it on her face and breasts, other times she will suddenly engulf me with her lips and it is always a special treat that makes me cum harder than anything else.