anal and oral (ass to mouth)

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
blizzak

Re: anal an oral

Post by blizzak » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:39 pm

That's what I was getting at. The bacteria issue and what not... Regardless how clean you get it. Its still filled with bacteria. Hey I enjoy the one night anal whores who do this stuff... Just on the fence about my wife doing it

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:39 am

Well, I am slowly trying to get a gorgeous colleague of mine into dirty talks. Dangerous, and she's taken, but it is so exciting :D
One day, we were discussing about fellatio, and she spontaneously said : "there are more bacteria inside a mouth than inside an ass". Well, she was implying that ass licking was less dangerous than french kissing... in a certain way. But I now like to imagine her doing ass-to-mouth :D And I wouldn't be surprised if it were intentional. :roll:
Last edited by French Lover on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:13 pm

Speaking of the reverse, and doing oral on a woman's anus - I do this all the time with my wife, even in breaks during sex between penetration, and I've never been the slightest bit ill as a result. I wouldn't do this with a stranger but I reckon that one way or another over the years we've both shared our gut bacteria. With someone you are already so intimate with I think its a harmless activity. It is just the idea of doing so that seems insurmountable.

myttia

Post by myttia » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:52 pm

French Lover wrote:Well, I am slowly trying to get a gorgeous colleague of mine into dirty talks. Dangerous, and she's taken, but it is so exciting :D
One day, we were discussing about fellatio, and she spontaneously said : "there are more bacteria inside a mouth than inside an ass". Well, she was implying that ass licking was less dangerous than french kissing... in a certain way. But I know like to imagine her doing ass-to-mouth :D And I wouldn't be surprised if it were intentional. :roll:

ooh i love your surreptitious convincing! Let us know how that goes! :)

As for @taylork and his girl licking the tip - well, she's already established what she is, now you're just haggling over how much she'll take! (apologies to Winston Churchill! lol.)

It wont be long... thats how i started too, and if you follow the logic...

nopussy

Post by nopussy » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Definitely not something that I'm into, and if a girl tried to do it, I'd try to persuade her not to. It's just not a good idea, due to the bacteria.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:39 pm

mogashim wrote:I think if you like anal sex *and* oral sex, ass to mouth is unavoidable. I like switching back to oral when changing positions and for variety and I always prefer to finish with oral anyway so ass to mouth is pretty much a given with us. If the girl's ass is clean enough for sex and rimming, it's clean enough for ass to mouth. Plus, if any "stuff" appears you're going to want to clean it up even if you're not doing any oral afterwards.

Uuuuh, no. I like both anal and oral, but I don't plan on asking for ass-to-mouth ever in my life. In fact I'm pretty sure the only reason anyone likes it is because they develop a pavlovian response to it.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:22 am

fantasizing-realist wrote:
mogashim wrote:I think if you like anal sex *and* oral sex, ass to mouth is unavoidable. I like switching back to oral when changing positions and for variety and I always prefer to finish with oral anyway so ass to mouth is pretty much a given with us. If the girl's ass is clean enough for sex and rimming, it's clean enough for ass to mouth. Plus, if any "stuff" appears you're going to want to clean it up even if you're not doing any oral afterwards.

Uuuuh, no. I like both anal and oral, but I don't plan on asking for ass-to-mouth ever in my life. In fact I'm pretty sure the only reason anyone likes it is because they develop a pavlovian response to it.

Then you would be wrong. People like it because they find it sexy and because it tastes good when it's clean.

Analbarbie

Post by Analbarbie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:23 pm

I do it because I’ve always cleaned my man off after sex . Before I was AO I sucked my man after as most girls do , now that my pussy is out of bounds I still do it , just ATM now .

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:46 pm

well, as long as you clean it first, alright.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Analbarbie wrote:Before I was AO I sucked my man after as most girls do

Maybe in Australia, not in France :D