Anal Only Orgasm

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Marquis

Re: Anal Only Orgasm

Post by Marquis » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:50 am

I've had lots of anal sex with lots of girls, but none have had a purely anal orgasm, as far as I know. I suppose it would be pretty hot, so maybe I'll be looking for this in my next partner.

Kal El

Post by Kal El » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Not only does my wife have AOO, she has a squirting orgasm every time. I'm a lucky guy. This may be one reason she was so willing to go AO.

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Marquis, each woman is different, but in my life I had three long term relationships too, and all three women could orgasm anally. The first one actually did like having her clit stimulated as well, but could orgasm without it.
In my experience, a woman can experience an AOO more easily if you penetrate her with the right angle (that is, pointing to her clit from the inside, and not pointing to her back) and if you penetrate her long enough: an "anal quickie" will most probably leave her unsatisfied. Of course it takes a little training to get there: a month of AO, for example, that is avoiding any vaginal penetration and subsequent orgasm, can really help.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:45 pm

It sounds like perfection if you have a women who can have an anal only orgasm. My girlfriend definitely gets stronger orgasms from anal so I very much hope she has the potential.

blizzak

Post by blizzak » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:52 pm

My wife has intense AOO which drives me crazy to why she wants vag sex..... We have been AO the last ten or so times now. She seems she is slowly accepting not needing vag pen. She now jokes vag is for whenWe want babies an since we don't want a child for at least 6 more months. I'm hoping AO till then!

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 am

blizzak wrote:My wife has intense AOO which drives me crazy to why she wants vag sex..... We have been AO the last ten or so times now. She seems she is slowly accepting not needing vag pen. She now jokes vag is for whenWe want babies an since we don't want a child for at least 6 more months. I'm hoping AO till then!

I suspect it's very common (and don't find it at all surprising) that women feel a natural (possibly subconscious) resistance to abandoning vaginal sex.,considering that almost every one of them will have spent their lives believing that's the what is "natural".

My wife consistently and more easily has powerful orgasms during anal sex, but to do so she also provides clitoral stimulation. She has become very accepting of my anal fetish and while she seldom requests vaginal sex, it does come up occasionally and I happily oblige. I get what I desire more times in a month than many guys will in their lives, so it's the least I can do!

I'd suggest continuing to just go with it and not push to get rid of vaginal because that's got potential to create a speed bump as it could easily be taken the wrong way by a lady. My wife and I did discuss and agreed to have only anal sex through December 2013, for fun, but we never discussed it explicitly since then. Even still, we've had vaginal sex a total of 5 times since Jan 1, and four of those times it was as a precursor to anal sex. We reached this anal bliss through a gradual progression and it was only once we'd already gone more than a full month of all anal sex that I actually mentioned this fact to her. She was surprised because she hadn't even realized how much our sex life had shifted until I mentioned it (this was November 2013). So, the result of that discussion was us agreeing to do it again through December which was a very good time.

Chris

Post by Chris » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Like I stated at http://www.analonlylifestyle.com/viewto ... f=3&t=5099 and at http://www.analonlylifestyle.com/viewto ... 6376#p6376, I don't believe in anal-only orgasms (as in orgasms that don't have anything to do with the internal stimulation of the clitoris, an organ that is much bigger than people generally realize); the science simply is not there for it.

Edited to change "recognize" to "realize."

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:55 pm

Chris wrote:Like I stated at http://www.analonlylifestyle.com/viewto ... f=3&t=5099 and at http://www.analonlylifestyle.com/viewto ... 6376#p6376, I don't believe in anal-only orgasms (as in orgasms that don't have anything to do with the internal stimulation of the clitoris, an organ that is much bigger than people generally realize); the science simply is not there for it.

"Anal only orgasm" refers to orgasm through anal penetration alone without touching the vagina or clitoris externally. It could be caused by g-spot stimulation, internal clitoral stimulation, or some other mechanism. But the mechanism itself is irrelevant for the term, it just means only anal penetration is involved with no other stimulation.

Chris

Post by Chris » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:00 pm

analsexonly wrote:
Chris wrote:Like I stated at http://www.analonlylifestyle.com/viewto ... f=3&t=5099 and at http://www.analonlylifestyle.com/viewto ... 6376#p6376, I don't believe in anal-only orgasms (as in orgasms that don't have anything to do with the internal stimulation of the clitoris, an organ that is much bigger than people generally realize); the science simply is not there for it.

"Anal only orgasm" refers to orgasm through anal penetration alone without touching the vagina or clitoris externally. It could be caused by g-spot stimulation, internal clitoral stimulation, or some other mechanism. But the mechanism itself is irrelevant for the term, it just means only anal penetration is involved with no other stimulation.

I know what "anal-only orgasm" refers to; I'm simply noting that there is no evidence that the anus itself is a mechanism causing the orgasm; people too often think that it is, and I'm tired of men and women perpetrating orgasm myths, which often make it more difficult for men and women to enjoy sex. Think about how many men try to find the G-spot, only to never find it, and how many women think that there is something wrong with them because they know that they don't have a G-spot but keep hearing from guys or sex guides that they do. The only orgasm in women that is known to exist is the clitoral orgasm, which is why scientists think that it's the cause of orgasms experienced vaginally, and other researchers assert that, for women, it's the cause of orgasms experienced anally (both "vaginal orgasms" and "anal orgasms" are rare; "anal orgasms" are also rare in men, perhaps because the vast majority of men don't try to stimulate their prostates) . I also don't believe in the G-spot, at least not as a distinct structure, since it's never been proven to exist, is highly debated among scientists regarding its existence, and scientists generally think that the G-spot, if it does exist, is an extension of the clitoris.

I think that people need to stop neglecting the clitoris, which they often do because sex (heterosexual sex especially) is so often focused more so or only on penetration. Considering that 70-80% of women, according to general research on the topic, need direct clitoral stimulation to orgasm, I think we need to focus more on that (the clitoris) when it comes to sexually pleasing a woman, especially where her orgasm is involved. Compare her clitoral pleasure to your penile pleasure, and how sucky it is to not have your penis directly stimulated during sex (unless you're only in it for the sexual arousal). Men can still get the anal, but, for goodness sakes, take care of your woman's sexual needs and let her know that a clitoral orgasm is fine and is not inferior to any "other orgasm," that there's no need to try to orgasm anally. Does it make men feel good to know that they're making a woman orgasm just from fucking her asshole? Yes. But just keep in mind that she could be faking, and that the matter is more about her anatomy than your pleasure or pride.

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:45 am

Chris wrote: I know what "anal-only orgasm" refers to; I'm simply noting that there is no evidence that the anus itself is a mechanism causing the orgasm; people too often think that it is

You don't have any evidence either... :roll:
Chris wrote: I'm tired of men and women perpetrating orgasm myths, which often make it more difficult for men and women to enjoy sex.

Who around here isn't enjoying sex? Is anyone complaining about the quality of their sex?
Chris wrote: The only orgasm in women that is known to exist is the clitoral orgasm, which is why scientists think that it's the cause of orgasms experienced vaginally, and other researchers assert that, for women, it's the cause of orgasms experienced anally (both "vaginal orgasms" and "anal orgasms" are rare

It's boring having to repeat this but everyone has been saying an orgasm is an orgasm - you just don't want to hear it.
Chris wrote: I think that people need to stop neglecting the clitoris, which they often do because sex (heterosexual sex especially) is so often focused more so or only on penetration.

Who's neglecting the clitoris? You think we can't do penetration and clitoral stimulation at the same time? And if people do want to neglect it who's business is that but their own?
Chris wrote: Does it make men feel good to know that they're making a woman orgasm just from fucking her asshole? Yes. But just keep in mind that she could be faking, and that the matter is more about her anatomy than your pleasure or pride.

Well, they could be faking anyway, so I really don't see your point. And if so then you have bigger problems than if they can have an anal only orgasm.

This thread is simply a place for people to discuss the experiences they or their partners have had with anal orgasm. Some say they can, some say they can't. As I reminded you before, it's been widely accepted that nipple stimulation has the potential to cause orgasm. And wet dreams are happen only in the brain with no genital stimulation at all.

I'm suspecting you've jumped the gun an assumed we are all a bunch of men who hate women and want to deny them any pleasure and so are on some kind of crusade. Or that it must be deluded wishful thinking. Either way, it doesn't strike me as the most productive way to interact with the community here.