Anal Only Orgasm

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
French Lover

Anal Only Orgasm

Post by French Lover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Hello everybody,
I thought a topic on "AOO" Anal Only Orgasm would be interesting. It is a recurring question: how can a woman orgasm only with her ass?

I am afraid my personal experience may not be so helpful. My partners have always orgasm from their ass only.

My first girlfriend didn't like any stimulation of her clitoris. She liked to climax from inside. She was multi orgasmic, and could even orgasm multiple times with one finger in her ass.
My anal trainees never has any problem to orgasm from their ass, as far as I know. Still, one of them said it was impossible for her to reach anal orgasm alone.

And I believe, more than a technic, it is much more related to being turned on.
And I hope all women on this forum - and all your wifes/girlfriends - are turned on by anal...
... so I guess this some kind of psychological problem: once you hadn't reach AOO, you "fear" you won't be able to reach it, and that "fear" could prevent yourself to reach this climax.

What's your point? Do somebody have any tips on that?

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Anal Only Orgasm

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:24 am

My wife has been able to orgasm from anal sex alone from the first time we tried anal. We have a mix of about 65% anal without any other stimulation and 35% with some clitoral stimulation. She really doesn't care for anything In her vagina anymore. Whether we include clitoral stimulation usually has to do with time constraints. She orgasms much faster with the inclusion of clitoral stimulation, but her orgasms are deeper and more intense when they are anal only. She used to use a rabbit vibrator the 50% of the time we included vaginal/clitoral, but about a year ago she said that having something in her vagina actually detracted from her orgasm.

The other night I asked her if she ever felt like she wanted to have vaginal sex again and she said, "Why would I ever want to do that? You know my ass is the only place your cock belongs." Even more than what she said, the look on her face said it all. It was a look of disgust, as if she was taken aback by the idea.

I am constantly amazed and thankful for the wife I have. She is my every fantasy come true.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:47 pm

French Lover wrote:Hello everybody,
I thought a topic on "AOO" Anal Only Orgasm would be interesting. It is a recurring question: how can a woman orgasm only with her ass?

I am afraid my personal experience may not be so helpful. My partners have always orgasm from their ass only.

I've only had the one anal partner, my wife. She cannot have an AOO (new term!). From what I hear that is more the norm.
French Lover wrote: My first girlfriend didn't like any stimulation of her clitoris. She liked to climax from inside. She was multi orgasmic, and could even orgasm multiple times with one finger in her ass.
My anal trainees never has any problem to orgasm from their ass, as far as I know. Still, one of them said it was impossible for her to reach anal orgasm alone.

My wife loves and needs clitoral stimulation. I wish were otherwise but that's how it is. Having said that, the orgasms with anal are way stronger than the kind she used to have.
French Lover wrote: And I believe, more than a technic, it is much more related to being turned on.
And I hope all women on this forum - and all your wifes/girlfriends - are turned on by anal...
... so I guess this some kind of psychological problem: once you hadn't reach AOO, you "fear" you won't be able to reach it, and that "fear" could prevent yourself to reach this climax.

What's your point? Do somebody have any tips on that?

If it is not technique, perhaps some women as I've suggested before are just wired differently or additional nerves. It is not that she isn't turned on. Quite the contrary.

I would love to here some tips.

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:19 pm

My wife has also been able to orgasm from anal sex almost from the first time we did it. She are extremely sensitive around her anus, and can orgasm from external stimulation only. We have done that many times during periods where real anal sex was impossible. She orgasms every time he have anal sex, often without any other stimulation. She says that it is best with natural lube only, and of course it sometimes takes some time before I can get it in. But I don't mind, and when we do it regularly, anal penetration is almost as easy as vaginal.

Another thing I have noticed is, that in periods where we can have anal sex, her sex drive is much higher - not that we do it all the time, I think in average about once a week - I think if it wasn't for work and kids, we would do it more often. What can I say - I really love her, and I really love our sex life.

The best advice I can give is to make her feel sexy, take the time needed to warm her properly up, give her plenty of oral sex where SHE wants it, and fuck her the way SHE wants to be fucked. In other words, just give her what she wants, if she can orgasm from anal sex, then she will.

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:22 pm

French Lover wrote: And I believe, more than a technic, it is much more related to being turned on.

marcus wrote:
If it is not technique, perhaps some women as I've suggested before are just wired differently or additional nerves.

My ex wife of many years ago could orgasm by anal alone, both with my finger and with my penis, from the beginning. But... as years went by and we eventually got married, she decided that somehow that (and other) additional spice in our sex life did not belong in a marriage, and got less and less interested. Her psychological refuse even got her developing issues like hemorrhoids (that she never had before), so that she could have an excuse not to do anal sex. As I said in my introduction, we grew a distance between us and eventually we got a divorce ten years ago.

Fast forward to ten years after. My present partner was introduced to anal sex by me, and liked the idea from the beginning. It's clear that she has accepted the idea in her mind and that, when we do it, she is totally in it, and with me. She couldn't orgasm anally, at first (even if she had very pleasant sensations). But her psychological acceptance brought her first to be able to orgasm with my fingers, and then, just last week, with my penis for the first time. It was the best sex in our life, period.

So, my opinion is that, of course, it's not a matter of technique. And it's not a matter of nerves (that either you have or you don't have).
It'a a matter of the mind.
If a woman accepts deeply in her mind anal sex, then she will enjoy it, she will eventually learn to orgasm from it (both anal only or with clitoral stimulation), she will face problems without fear and use anal sex to get deeper and deeper with her partner. Just read Jenny Carter on http://justanal.blogspot.it/ and you will see what I mean.

That's one of the things I like more about anal. You can do it well only if your mind is deeply involved in it. Uhm, did I really wanted to write that we all must have an anal mind? ;-)

mogashim

Post by mogashim » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:25 am

My wife has really intense orgasms during anal but there has to be some clitoral stimulation for her to come and she can't do it just from anal penetration. This isn't a huge problem for us because she doesn't have to come every time we have sex. She gets a kick out of asking me for permission to come and especially when I deny it. :twisted:

sara

Post by sara » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:16 am

So, thanks for speaking on my behalf hub! ;)

But yes he's right. For me what was so amazing about anal sex in the beginning was the intensity of the orgasms but I can't get there just from anal penetration. My anatomy just isn't built that way. I have to have something on my clit to get off but as my devious husband points out, this just makes it easier for him to deny my my release! Gah! :x It's ok, though I do like to be teased...

Prince Albert

Post by Prince Albert » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:41 am

Sara you are not alone. My needs clitoral stimulation to come as well and her orgasms are very intense too. I never deny her the opertunity to orgasm. I like to call out an number sometimes before we start like 8 and see if we can reach having 8 orgasms during of session.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:04 am

yes my girlfriend does. It took a months of AO for her to get there. It doesn't happen every time we have sex but is happening more often. The only thing different was for a while she tried to go without stimulating her front when we had anal. Being able to orgasm like this makes the whole thing better for us both, like moving on to the next stage or something.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:42 am

This seems to often be the case for women who cannot cum from anal only naturally—if they withhold from vaginal and clitoral stimulation for an extended period of time they usually eventually begin to have direct anal orgasms as their body adapts to the new primary stimulation source.