Lubricants

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

What kind of lube do you use for anal?

Water based (such as KY)
41%
Silicone
19%
Petroleum Jelly (such as Vaseline)
7%
Oil based (such as olive oil, baby oil)
7%
Saliva
7%
Natural vaginal lubricant
4%
Other
4%
None
11%

Total votes: 27

TheDirtyDon

Re: Lubricants

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:44 am

We've found that less and less lube is needed these days for anal penetration. Often, I use just a little saliva to aid entry and then nothing more is needed.
We always use lube when we use bigger toys or for a longer session :)

myttia

Re: Lubricants

Post by myttia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:46 am

Marquis wrote:I'm actually surprised by how many people here are using KY. I would think a little experimentation with silicone based lubes like my personal favorite, Wett Platinum, would change that.

we use the probe thick. found silicone lubes to be too thin and super gooey (strings of lube everywhere lol).

Probe thick is incredibly great and slippery - originally for veternary use apparently! :) its also got grapefruit seed extract in it so its mildly antibacterial and viral. the thick is in the peach coloured container. sometimes hard to find.

the slipperiest thing i the universe however, and still keeps a layer in place, is when trying to wash probe thick off in the shower. its unbelievably slick once combined with a bit of soap! i wish someone would make a lube act like that always! Sometimes my boy is still excited from the action when he joins me in the shower he feels how slippery I am and slides back in (and comes a second time, lol... dont really want that whole mix in the mouth!) - but I dont like soap inside, can irritate esp if we've had a long or vigorous session with extra stretching, so don't do this often...

however, if we go slow and I have lots of saliva handy (he's big...) then I love doing it that way as it feels 'most natural' - that we can have sex without any artificial aids except our own fluids without having to touch my pussy at all :) anal is all natural!