Lubricants

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

What kind of lube do you use for anal?

Water based (such as KY)
41%
Silicone
19%
Petroleum Jelly (such as Vaseline)
7%
Oil based (such as olive oil, baby oil)
7%
Saliva
7%
Natural vaginal lubricant
4%
Other
4%
None
11%

Total votes: 27

marcus

Lubricants

Post by marcus » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:39 pm

I'm just curious what other people favour.

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Lubricants

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:48 pm

The wife and I have used silicone lube for a number of years now. We could not imagine using anything else now. I can apply pump of Wet Platinum, and pump her ass for 45 minutes without having to reapply.

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:25 pm

I've never used silicone-based lubricant. Does the slippery sensation go away after you wash?

Prince Albert

Post by Prince Albert » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:03 am

We use coconut butter. It is solid in the container but melts at body temperature. Cleans up easy, doesn't make a mess, is all natural, lasts a long time without having to reapply and smells good.
We bought a 500 mL jar when we first tried it, scooped some into a small container for use in the bedroom and used the rest for cooking. We have since went through a 500 mL jar just for sex. Ironically, shortly after using coconut butter, we were shopping at warehouse members only store and they had a 2 liter jar of it. My wife and I laughed pretty good when we saw that jar. 2 weeks ago we bought one.
Every time my wife cooks with it all I can think about is fucking her ass because of the scent. Lol

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:10 am

My wife & I both get extremely wet during foreplay. I usually perform analingus so I guess there's some saliva. This gets her pussybso wet that it drips down her ass. If it wasn't "no pussy November" I'd go in her pussy for a bit then switch to her ass, and her vaginal juices would be enough. My cock also leaks an enormous amount of pre-cum when aroused so lately we've just been using that.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:16 am

I've always used water-based lube. I have been recommanded against vaseline and... butter ^^

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:06 am

Mostly the water based ones as you can get them anywhere. But if we dont have any we've used saliva lots of times and it works ok.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:11 am

TheRockingRoll wrote:I've never used silicone-based lubricant. Does the slippery sensation go away after you wash?

Yes. The great thing is, it remains slippery much longer than water based lubes. It can be used in water as well. This makes for a fun time in the shower, bath, Jacuzzi, or whatever.

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:38 pm

My wife and I have used silicone and water-based lubes in the past and stuck with water-based due to our frequent use of silicone toys in earlier times (we use mostly only glass lately). We recently did an experiment with coconut oil, however, and we really enjoyed it.

It lasts quite a while and feels warm and silky compared to water-based lube. I did find there to be slightly more friction using the oil compared to water-based lube, but the wife said she was comfortable. We're going to try out water-based again and then oil again to figure out whether we're definitely going 100% with oil, but it's a very good option at the least.

I wrote a full review of it if interested: http://analforcouples.blogspot.com/2013 ... t-oil.html

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:58 am

Silicone or spit.