Does going Anal Only change how often you have sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
taylork

Does going Anal Only change how often you have sex?

Post by taylork » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:09 am

Since we started AO just over a year ago my gf and me have started having more sex than we used to. I wanted to know if its the same for all? We still had quite a bit ( nearly every other day so maybe 3-4 times a week) but now it is 4, 5 or more times in a week. There were even some days when my gf was happy to have anal twice in a day. Mostly this has been down to her as I was always interested in more sex but she has shown much more interest and also initiates the sex more.

Whats everyone elses experience?

the2beans

Re: Does going AO make a difference to how often you have se

Post by the2beans » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:50 am

My wife's libido increased a lot when we started having more anal sex. She used to be typically happy with vaginal sex once a week or so (but would see that I was taken care of the rest of the time). Since she started to enjoy anal play, she's usually up for anal 3-4 times a week now. She can tell how much of an effect her love of anal has had on me and that in turn gives her a lot of sexual confidence and drives her libido.

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:12 pm

the2beans wrote:My wife's libido increased a lot when we started having more anal sex. She used to be typically happy with vaginal sex once a week or so (but would see that I was taken care of the rest of the time). Since she started to enjoy anal play, she's usually up for anal 3-4 times a week now. She can tell how much of an effect her love of anal has had on me and that in turn gives her a lot of sexual confidence and drives her libido.

If it's not too creepy, I also want to mention that I found this site through your posts on the analgw subreddit and your wife is absolutely gorgeous with an especially pink and pretty asshole. You are living the dream my friend, keep posting please!

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Marquis wrote:
the2beans wrote:My wife's libido increased a lot when we started having more anal sex. She used to be typically happy with vaginal sex once a week or so (but would see that I was taken care of the rest of the time). Since she started to enjoy anal play, she's usually up for anal 3-4 times a week now. She can tell how much of an effect her love of anal has had on me and that in turn gives her a lot of sexual confidence and drives her libido.

If it's not too creepy, I also want to mention that I found this site through your posts on the analgw subreddit and your wife is absolutely gorgeous with an especially pink and pretty asshole. You are living the dream my friend, keep posting please!

Thank you! I am a very fortunate man. :)

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:32 am

Not an easy question to answer. Our sex life had calmed down over many years and got stale. Incorporating more anal and eventually switching to AO revived/reversed that. But definitely the quality improved.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu May 01, 2014 11:28 am

That would be perfect. You're a very lucky man.

Would you say she's a different person or behaves differently when you have anal? I ask because my girl is way more active and into it than when we have vaginal, which always comes across as more routine or less effort involved on her part. You got me thinking now that she could be picking up on my level of excitement, as with you.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu May 01, 2014 11:36 am

We started anal about 2 weeks into our relationship and that's when things really kicked off, so I don't have much else to compare it against. We have sex regularly throughout the week and its never stale or dull.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.